Short & Simple Example Sentence For Screwed Up | Screwed Up Sentence
- Then he screwed up both this and that and cranked her.
- Gyuri screwed up his mouth doubtfully.
- They screwed up their noses in the effort.
- Bowen screwed up his eyes and followed suit.
- Nan screwed up her bright face with a laugh.
- Brennan scratched his head and screwed up his face.
- And our curiosity screwed up to boiling over point.
- The nut is then re-adjusted and slightly screwed up.
- He stared at her, his face screwed up.
- The little dark baby screwed up its face.
- He screwed up several dozen things, and whistled a while.
- The Baron screwed up into the tightest of grimaces.
- At this Won Lung screwed up his eyes into mere slits.
- Ercole screwed up his eyes with a queer smile he has when he is pleased.
- Pash screwed up his face in a manner worthy of his monkey looks.
- Willie screwed up his face as he strained his eyes to identify the object.
- The big fellow scratched his head and screwed up his face into a queer smile.
- Jacky nodded, and screwed up his face as he laid his finger beside his nose.
- Gardener Jim screwed up his face until his eyes were quite eclipsed.
- At this inquiry, she winked both eyes rapidly, and screwed up her little mouth.
- If it had been worth anything I'd screwed up my courage.
- The Honourable Adam screwed up his face and pulled his goatee thoughtfully.
How To Use Screwed Up In A Sentence?
- From the bottom of his heart he wished he had screwed up his courage in private.
- I went to the window, and examined the boards which had been screwed up before it.
- Then she took the jar and got her apron about it and screwed up her face and tried her best.
- It has two bobbins that are screwed up against the top of an iron box at the head of the lamp.
- Lacey was watching with eyes screwed up shrewdly, his forehead shining with sweat.
- In less than two days he had screwed up his courage to breaking that thread with a sudden jerk.
- The man was nursing his wounded arm and muttering to himself, his face screwed up with pain.
- He became a little man again, while his eyes were still screwed up and red with crying.
- She obediently screwed up her eyes and followed his direction, but saw nothing whatever of import.
- He put his hand to his belt, screwed up his mug, and said he felt plumb et up inside.
- Mrs. Byrne had screwed up her eyes to squint at an idea that could not well be looked in the face.
- When his head fell back, his face was all screwed up, jus' like a child's in pain.
- Only Mr. Appel and his Maker knew that he screwed up his cheek and winked at the fabrication.
- Had Doubleday or Crow been one of our party, I might have screwed up my courage.
- He looked at my arm the while, with his face screwed up as if he pitied me for not being under his hands.
- She screwed up her mouth as if she had a twinge of toothache and assured me that the wine belonged to the house.
- One finger after another he screwed up, and then went over them again to make certain they were secure.
- Further on, the barrels and their jackets are being fitted together and the different parts assembled and screwed up.
Definition of Screwed Up
(of a piece of paper) Having been screwed into a ball. | (idiomatic, vulgar) Morally reprehensible; clearly and grossly objectionable. | (idiomatic, colloquial) Broken, damaged, inoperative or having only partial functioning, especially by inept handling.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Screwed Up in a sentence
Screwed Up sentence
sentence with Screwed Up
Screwed Up used in a sentence
Screwed Up make sentence
make sentence with Screwed Up
make sentence of Screwed Up
Screwed Up sentence in english