Short & Simple Example Sentence For Scriptures | Scriptures Sentence
- So the Scriptures teach.
- We know from other Scriptures that this cannot be.
- The eldest Scriptures express it.
- So the Scriptures shall be fulfilled.
- Her knowledge of the Scriptures was uncommon.
- His reverence for the Scriptures was remarkable.
- The Scriptures are the life of religion.
- Think for a moment of what the Scriptures say.
- I accept the inspiration of the Scriptures as a fact.
- The Scriptures prove the use of rings in remote antiquity.
- Incidentally the Scriptures treat of it....
- He glosses the Vulgate Scriptures with vernacular notes.
- Other small portions of the Holy Scriptures sold, 248.
- Other small portions of the Holy Scriptures sold, 316.
- Other small portions of the Holy Scriptures sold, 136.
- The Use of the Scriptures in Theology, pp. 51, 52.
- And so fynden thei in here scriptures and in here cronycles.
- Sacred scriptures and religious philosophy; a comparative study.
- The scriptures just cited complete another line of symbolic truth.
- All was grave and serious, as befitted the scriptures of an ancient people.
- And aboven the gerneres with outen ben many scriptures of dyverse langages.
- And where is the patent for the monopoly of the Scriptures to be found?
- He cited a few warnings of the Scriptures against the wicked and the sinner.
- And all the teaching of the Scriptures confirms us in this belief.
- In these schools the Scriptures are read daily by the children.
- The scriptures were translated into Coptic not later than the 4th century.
- So he made the Scriptures the sole source of theological doctrine.
- This wide-spread distribution of the Scriptures produced its natural effect.
How To Use Scriptures In A Sentence?
- Paramananda was poring over the scriptures in his lonely room in the silence of noon.
- Learned persons versed in the scriptures attain to great happiness by knowing him.
- According to this list the scriptures of Iran must have been of very considerable extent.
- Friends of the slaves stoutly denied that the Scriptures sanctioned their bondage.
- That there may be many whose merits deserve regard, is not recorded in the scriptures of women.
- Shall your Scriptures spiritualise the whole world while you remain unspiritual?
- But what he thinks the most of is the circulation of the Scriptures among plain people.
- Already in 1509 he received permission to expound the Scriptures to the students.
- Throughout the Scriptures mention is made of a time of persecution coming at the end.
- How can the Scriptures be fulfilled if the rich lift up the poor and make them wealthy?
- In these few words the Scriptures narrate the creation of the first mother of our race.
- We do not see that either the councils or the Scriptures authorize us to think otherwise.
Definition of Scriptures
plural of scripture
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Scriptures in a sentence
sentence with Scriptures
Scriptures used in a sentence
Scriptures make sentence
make sentence with Scriptures
make sentence of Scriptures
Scriptures sentence in english