Short & Simple Example Sentence For Scuffed | Scuffed Sentence
- Christopher scuffed along slowly, munching a biscuit.
How To Use Scuffed In A Sentence?
- Spence went on to saddle his horse, whistling as he scuffed through the low sage.
- The floor of the bar was a dirty plastic-metal alloy, already scuffed and in places bloodstained.
- As the mare scuffed off down the road, amid a cloud of dust, Lucy entered the store.
- Reuben found and scuffed out the line of tracks where the gobbler had walked out from under the trees into calamity.
- Raf could see nothing to so rivet their attention but a series of scuffed marks in the dust which covered the floor.
- He scuffed at the bark on the corral pole with his foot and thought sourly of the rot he had read about love begetting love.
- Father looked at the brown bruise and the scuffed knuckles critically, while mother held him with her face against his hair.
- She made no outcry as she saved herself from a fall, but her shoes scuffed noisily and her body thudded heavily against the wall.
- The wood was smokily still, and we scuffed great heaps of the leaves together as we walked about pretending to look for the others.
- The leather bindings were scuffed and one was scored clear across the back, yet they had been handsome, undoubtedly treasured.
- That was no accident; the mark where a great blade had sheared into the overhang was plain to read, even if it had not been for the scuffed over vestiges of caterpillar tracks round about.
Definition of Scuffed
Referring to something that has been scratched or marked by contact with another object. | past participle of scuff
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Scuffed in a sentence
sentence with Scuffed
Scuffed used in a sentence
Scuffed make sentence
make sentence with Scuffed
make sentence of Scuffed
Scuffed sentence in english