Short & Simple Example Sentence For Seat | Seat Sentence
- I owe my seat to you.
- I had already taken my seat at the table.
- Apafi rose angrily from his seat and paced to and fro.
- The man in the rear seat had placed the box by his side.
- Only the seat of the Prince is still vacant.
- He avoided the seat by the side of Miss Moorsom.
- Then he had resumed his seat and dashed off into a lively tune.
- Horridge resumed his seat and held out his hand almost eagerly.
- Glancing up at the grandstand, she saw the seat just behind hers was empty.
- He shrugged his shoulders, and got up from his seat and stretched himself.
- Jessie moaned, sinking back on the seat and covering her face with her hands.
- Nearly every seat in the house was taken as Jolly began the overture.
- When I did so, I used to sit and shudder on a back seat in the little hall.
- The class of '46 was ordered forthwith to the seat of war in Mexico.
How To Use Seat In A Sentence?
- There was the very garden seat on which he had been enveloped in the radiant spell.
- The further he withdrew from the seat of his power, the more anxious he became.
- She left her seat and walked with me towards a painting which hung not far from us.
- I see it rising above all these, and planting itself in the radiant seat of truth.
- A boy had risen from a seat by the stove, where he had been amusing himself with a picture book.
- He was slowly and cautiously backing down from the high seat as I stopped beside the reaper.
- After a while Thomas rose from the couch, and took his seat by the fire opposite to her.
- There was but one compact, disciplined, law-ordered nation, and that had its seat on the Tiber.
- Posed on the seat on which they had first spoken to each other, it was her turn to watch him coming on.
- The man in front of the machine jumped into the chauffeur's seat and seized the wheel.
- In this drawing the stationary plug shelf with the plug seat is clearly shown and also the hinged key shelf.
- She was kneeling with her face bowed forward on her arms, which rested on the seat of one of the low chairs.
- There was a bench at the far end, lost in shadow, and she was about to seat herself there when she saw that it was already occupied.
- It was all that a younger woman, the other passenger, could do to hold her in her seat and restrain her from jumping overboard.
- About half-way between the two parties a shed was now put up, large enough to seat two hundred people.
- A well-kept, serpentine path winds up the steep rock, and there is a mossy stone seat at every bend.
- If these legs pass to the upper surface of the seat, and are properly wedged in, a useful yet clumsy seat results.
- He usually managed to seat himself a little behind her, out of her range of vision, so that his own might rest where it chose, unobserved.
- Jessie slid off the seat and got hold of the water-jug and tin-cup, then she tried to fill the cup, but the result was disastrous.
- Wolfert took his seat in a remote part of the room in silence; impressed with profound awe of this unknown, so versed in freebooting history.
- The manager of the restaurant was staring suspiciously at Burckhardt, who sank back in his seat and tried to look inconspicuous.
- The frame would now stand alone, and although the seat is formed of thin wood it will not crack, as it is supported all round on the upper frame.
- I was seated here one evening, when a group of Italians took seat at a table on the opposite side of the saloon.
- The doctor said nothing, but he also kept his seat and accepted one of the American's cigars.
- Aunt Lizzie scrambled back into her seat and looked composedly at the drop of blood he offered in evidence, on the corner of his handkerchief.
- On this were many well-dressed ladies, the seat of honour being filled by Lord Eltonville, who had consented to distribute the prizes.
Definition of Seat
(transitive) To put an object into a place where it will rest; to fix; to set firm. | (transitive) To provide with places to sit. | (transitive) To request or direct one or more persons to sit.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Seat in a sentence
sentence with Seat
Seat used in a sentence
Seat make sentence
make sentence with Seat
make sentence of Seat
Seat sentence in english