Short & Simple Example Sentence For Secluded | Secluded Sentence
- In a secluded corner they sat down on a gilt settee.
- It was so quiet and secluded in this old book-lined room.
- Here, with my daughter, I live a very secluded life.
- So they came to a secluded spot, where the two boys took off their coats.
- And we older ones went naked, when we reached secluded places in the woods.
- So she lived, secluded as a nun, mocked and derided by her inferiors.
- By comparison with the sea face this secluded nook was a niche in Paradise.
- Hitherto Rhoda had taken her food off to a secluded corner and eaten it alone.
How To Use Secluded In A Sentence?
- How this state of society has come about, is inexplicable to me who live secluded in the country.
- We walked from rock to rock, and over the sand by the sea, to a secluded nook under a cliff.
- I went out little, only after dark, and in the most secluded parts of the Bois.
- I bathed in the stream in this old, secluded spot, which I frequent for that purpose.
- The Lady of Shalott lives secluded in her bower, where she weaves a magic web with gay colors.
- Somehow the secluded abode of Mr. Travers Nugent had for her that day the attraction of a magnet.
- It was a pleasant spot beneath a large chestnut tree, quiet and more secluded than any of the others.
- To that place he withdrew with his twenty thousand disciples, and enjoyed himself in that secluded and delightful retreat.
- She looked pale and dejected, and seemed as if she longed to leave this secluded spot and return to the metropolis.
- My most revolutionary talk was with a gray-haired mother of grown children, in a secluded corner of a quiet restaurant.
- A man knew that his faithless wife went habitually at dusk with another man to a secluded spot under a fallen tree.
- He sought a secluded place where he could sit down, unseen by any eyes, and read the letter all over again several times.
- A beautifully told story of the trials of a little backwoods girl who lives in a secluded place with an eccentric uncle, until his death.
- After a time he came near the end of it without having encountered a watchman, and sat down on a box in a dark, secluded corner.
- Monks were permanently devoted to their Order, shut up for life in their monastery, and secluded from the world.
- On the first night at a friend's secluded farm Dalton awoke drenched in cold sweat.
- I came at the appointed time; the girl let me into the garden and bade me wait in a secluded alley until Arowhena should come.
- Molly Healy, from her secluded place, strained her ears to catch her brother's answer.
- It was a long wait, but he dared not risk it by day, and, going back into one of the ravines, he sought a secluded and sheltered place.
- In one of these fields, not far from the stream, lies a secluded spot that I visit duly from time to time.
- They removed to the remote and secluded village of Jamestown, in the mountain solitudes of east Tennessee.
- When Smith had duly disappeared, Sam followed him and found him awaiting him in a secluded spot by the river.
- She seated herself in a secluded place beneath a beech tree, whose fresh new garments were fluttering in the soft and tender breeze of Spring.
- Here also was an old rustic bench and table, and they spent several happy mornings in the secluded spot, sewing, reading, and chatting.
- Some ancestor had dowered him with a love of beautiful things, rugs, pictures, pottery, bronzes, music and a rather secluded life.
- She was discovered in a most secluded branch of the Rufiji River, and ultimately destroyed by seaplanes and monitors in her impenetrable lair.
- But along with all this activity and strength, the life of the risen Savior was yet, in another sense, a secluded and hidden life.
- Indeed, in less than an hour from receipt of his message, I had reached the long, winding, and secluded thoroughfare which he had specified.
- That afternoon I made a thorough search and found a cavern in the rock close to the beach of a secluded cove which I had overlooked until then.
- Turning to the left after leaving the house, we came immediately to a road which gave entrance to that secluded oval called The Boltons.
- It was a pious design to build the little chapel there for the secluded hamlet; and loving thought and care had gone to making the place seemly and beautiful.
- Carlos apologized for not having accommodation for his guests in his tree-hut, but provided comfortable blankets on the ground and had a fire built for them in a secluded place near the village.
Definition of Secluded
Hidden, isolated, remote. | simple past tense and past participle of seclude
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Secluded in a sentence
sentence with Secluded
Secluded used in a sentence
Secluded make sentence
make sentence with Secluded
make sentence of Secluded
Secluded sentence in english