Short & Simple Example Sentence For Secures | Secures Sentence
- All he says secures attention.
- And this as well secures your own content.
- But in that case it secures only what is within the jaws.
- Its nice refinement secures the mood for politeness.
- The dying and rising secures our salvation personally.
- It secures proportion in different parts of the work.
- The polite professional man secures the best clientage.
- In such cases lancing the gum secures immediate relief.
- In securing liberty, justice secures equality also.
- Yet it secures their Honour and my Pleasure.
- Grattan secures the independence of the Irish Parliament.
- Occupies Verona, and secures the line of the Adige.
- But his contention secures for him the right of speculation.
- Later he again assumes human form and secures her as his wife.
- America secures an expression of the wishes of the people by their votes.
- Mother secures child at nightfall and repeats acts next day.
- It undoubtedly secures the desired effect, but at what a cost!
- In this way, he secures the greatest amount of labor from his team.
- The class system also secures a great saving of time to the teacher.
- He rushes into the battle and secures the victory, but is fatally wounded.
- First of all, he secures a weapon that is hanging upon the wall near-by.
- Although genius always commands admiration, character most secures respect.
- This also secures spots of dark and cool shade, even when trees are young.
- With this provision of escape Mr Home secures himself against all failure.
How To Use Secures In A Sentence?
- This secures to it a permanence which the author cannot expect to any other work of his.
- This provision secures an advantage to the wife which does not exist in favor of the husband.
- Protection of daily intervals secures the necessary intermission of work during the day.
- A geometrical plan secures to the design a manifestation of order and thought in its formation.
- The establishment of a joint council of employers and workmen secures and protects free labor.
- There your virtue secures me, and renders my attachment as pure as your own pure breast.
- If properly conducted, it secures the constitution as much as variolous inoculation possibly can.
- In one of these elaborate affairs the host first secures some popular lady to chaperon the party.
- Again, this systematic method of disbursing funds secures a methodical arrangement of field work.
- That which secures life from exhaustion lies in the unseen world, deep at the roots of things.
- The disease disappears, and the extracted bone is used as an amulet which secures good harvests.
- In addition, he must make available to others the results he secures from the study of new facts.
- A double roof in the attic, with a current of air between, secures cool chambers.
- So far Hesiod twice over secures the dignity of their office from misinterpretation.
- This often supplies the obolus that secures the necessary bit of Cunard passport.
- Now he has drawn up these in rank and file, His post behind secures him a retreat.
Definition of Secures
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of secure
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Secures in a sentence
sentence with Secures
Secures used in a sentence
Secures make sentence
make sentence with Secures
make sentence of Secures
Secures sentence in english