Short & Simple Example Sentence For Securities | Securities Sentence
- And then all his securities might fall simultaneously.
- The interest on his mortgage securities is insured.
- All human securities are liable to uncertainty.
- Those securities are missing from the notes to which they should be attached.
- Already foreign securities were in general unwillingly handled.
- I have enough money and securities to cover the loss of any of his money.
- The junior securities had become only gambling counters on the stock exchange.
- There are always holders who desire to sell securities of whatever kind.
- For a debt that a creditor is seeking to recover, securities may be accepted.
- The securities in the name of her daughter Anna had likewise disappeared.
- You purposed to transfer the securities to yourself as James Russell?
How To Use Securities In A Sentence?
- German foreign investments are as a rule in the form of bearer securities and are not registered.
- But all attempts you have made to uphold your securities have only been throwing money away.
- Before his departure he transferred to me, as trustee, certain securities worth about $300,000.
- On the night of the twenty-first, I came back, having turned my securities into money.
- He raised a little money here, and I went to Plattsburg with securities and letters.
- German holdings of foreign securities were estimated at twenty milliards before the war and not more than one milliard now.
- These securities and the letter you are to put away in your safe and forget that you have this trust for twenty years.
- As long as this policy did not provide trustworthy guarantees we could not abandon the old securities and obligations which they involved.
- There remained only the signed securities in the name of the old princess and her son, and a few shares of stock.
- You will look in vain in the quotations for the stock of dozens of corporations whose securities are among the choicest investments.
- Our constitutions are frequently undergoing revision; and too much care cannot be exercised to strengthen our securities in this quarter.
- Dividends upon foreign securities were passed year after year; taxes went up higher every six months.
- If proper precautions are taken by buyers, municipal securities may be considered among the safest and most remunerative investments.
- If you did not, all was to be sold and the money invested in Canada bank-stock and other securities which he named.
- The student will note, further, that the borrowing value of such securities depends very largely upon the character of the property represented.
- Russia is an unconquerable country, and her securities at a good rate should be attractive for some American capital.
- The securities might fall in value, the institutions might go out of existence, and there were dividends to be collected or they would accumulate.
- His mother was prepared to make a special sacrifice of certain securities to give him a fresh start in Canada.
- I yesterday arranged the preliminaries of a transfer to you of securities worth, roughly speaking, two hundred and fifty thousand pounds.
- It is certain that since the Armistice there has been a great flight abroad of the foreign securities still remaining in private hands.
- If necessary, I'll loan the bank enough additional securities as collateral to cover the loan.
- To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States; 7.
- A very considerable part of these were securities of Chicago surface and elevated railway, gas, electric light and telephone companies.
- Even the expedient of using some of the ancestral capital became difficult where there was no market for the securities which the people wished to sell.
- Originally the dealers in valueless securities did not take the trouble to purchase any properties but merely sold their stock and decamped with the proceeds.
- The main resource for such accumulations is in safe investments, in the bonds and securities of our own country and those of well established enterprises.
- The securities immediately fall in value and are perhaps bought up by a syndicate of crafty speculators who are permitted to reorganise the road and its management.
- The stock exchanges of the world must not be considered simply as noisy congregations of brokers speculating in securities under the guise of legitimate business.
- Before the outbreak of the War it appears that only 345,100 persons held securities of the British Government.
Definition of Securities
plural of security
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Securities in a sentence
sentence with Securities
Securities used in a sentence
Securities make sentence
make sentence with Securities
make sentence of Securities
Securities sentence in english