Short & Simple Example Sentence For Segment | Segment Sentence
- Deutotergite: the secondary dorsal segment of the abdomen.
- Prototergite: the foremost dorsal segment of abdomen.
- Basal segment of clasp: see side piece.
- Oral segment: that ring or segment which bears the mouth.
- Abdominal segment unequal, with simple hairs and scales.
- In the end, a wedge-shaped segment of jungle was cleared.
- Arthromere: a body segment or ring: = somite.
- Promeros: the first abdominal segment in Lepidoptera.
- Excavate: with a depression that is not the segment of a circle.
- There had been a dark segment in the brilliant pattern of the city.
- I was face to face with a segment of desolation more horrible than any desert.
- Antennal segment: the second or deutocerebral segment of head.
- Ocular sclerite: the first or protocerebral segment of the head.
- Mandibular segment: the fourth or mandible bearing segment of head.
- Neuromere: that part of a body segment pertaining to the nervous system.
- Rhabdopoda: clasping organs of the 9th abdominal segment of male.
- Joint: a segment or part between two incisures: an articulation.
- Maxillary segment: the sixth segment of the head, bearing the maxillae.
- Labial segment: the 7th segment of head = second maxillary segment.
- Procidentia: the narrow projecting tip of 7th dorsal segment in Nematinae.
- Saccus: a lobe of ventral plate of 9th segment in female Lepidoptera.
How To Use Segment In A Sentence?
- Palma: the basal segment of the anterior tarsus when it is broadened or specifically modified.
- A view of the anterior segment of a transverse section of the globe of the eye, seen from within.
- Coxa -ae: the basal segment of the leg, by means of which it is articulated to the body.
- Anal style: a slender process on or within the terminal segment of the abdomen in Homoptera.
- Antennal appendage: in Mallophaga, a projecting process of the 1st or 3rd segment in the male.
- Procephalon: that segment of the head in the embryo which is formed by the coalescence of the first three primitive segments.
- This s sum haldes to be a segment of his, and therfoer now almost al wrytes his for it, as if it wer a corruption.
- These vaults are composed of courses off-set one from another, and with their faces hollowed to the segment of a circle.
- Median segment: applied to the basal segment of the abdomen when it forms part of the metathorax: see propodeum.
- The prothoracic segment is broader and flatter, and the rough portion of the dorsal plates is larger and less tranversely ovate.
- But all the Poduras differ from other insects in possessing a remarkable organ situated on the basal segment of the abdomen.
- Procerebral: that segment of the brain containing the median protocerebrum and optic ganglia; also called optic segment.
- Node: a knot or knob: in the plural refers to the small segment or segment between thorax and main portion of abdomen in ants.
- Antennae four-jointed, without a well-marked elbow, and with a short terminal segment offering the appearance of being many-jointed.
- Rotula: a small round segment sometimes present between the joints of antenna; and palpi: = torquillus.
- Concavo-convex: hollowed out or concave on one surface, rounded or convex on the other; like a small segment of a hollow sphere.
- Propygidium: the dorsal segment or tergite in front of the pygidilini, sometimes left exposed in Coleoptera.
- Eventually, this 30-second segment of police brutality leads to full-scale urban rioting in a dozen American cities.
Definition of Segment
(transitive, intransitive) To divide into segments or sections. | A length of some object. | One of the parts into which any body naturally separates or is divided; a part divided or cut off; a section; a portion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Segment in a sentence
sentence with Segment
Segment used in a sentence
Segment make sentence
make sentence with Segment
make sentence of Segment
Segment sentence in english