Short & Simple Example Sentence For Selecting | Selecting Sentence
- On selecting furniture for, 302.
- Gather them, when dry, selecting only the solid ones.
- Then Frank Merriwell was seen carefully selecting a bat.
- I have had no difficulty in selecting material of real interest.
- The selecting relays are, therefore, simultaneously restored to normal.
- A month was spent in selecting a capital for the infant Territory.
- The vital problem, a mode of selecting the judges, remains unsettled.
- He stopped instantly, and selecting a clear place, seated her softly.
- The Chamber set about the work of selecting a new ruler for France.
- With your permission I will take this," he added, selecting one at random.
How To Use Selecting In A Sentence?
- A woman carrying a copper pail is selecting some vegetables and disputing with the vender.
- In selecting colors, avoid those in which there are any black threads; as they are always rotten.
- Meanwhile Umslopogaas had been engaged in selecting the spot where we were to camp for the night.
- The young man smiled, and filled his case, selecting one as well for present smoking.
- In selecting carpets, for rooms much used, it is poor economy to buy cheap ones.
- One provision is that the discoverer or introducer of a new variety has the privilege of selecting a name for it.
- In selecting the furniture of parlors, some reference should be had to correspondence of shades and colors.
- The custom of carefully selecting the seed has grown with the industry and may be said to be inseparable from it.
- Before attempting even this simple plan, prepare for it by first selecting several suitable psalms.
- We have made notes of every picture, but have no room, and must be content with selecting a very few.
- Trent shuddered at the gashes and then, selecting a new ball and a putter and driver went out on the nearby green.
- Everything is now ready for you, except selecting the songs, but at all events you shall receive one more than our agreement.
- Casey was a handy tool in many ways, rarely appearing in person but adept in selecting suitable agents.
- Of course I consented at once, and was very much gratified by his selecting me as his companion.
- The other girl turned and walked into the room, selecting an easy chair and seating herself with every appearance of meaning to stay.
- How are the selecting relays in Roberts line restored to their normal position after a conversation is finished?
- I have already spoken with him, and suggested his only selecting musicians who can accomplish a performance, rather than a mere rehearsal.
- The practice may be modified according to the size of estate by selecting more than one plant each year, but the principle remains unaltered.
- The entire selecting function of the Roberts system is performed by this simple piece of apparatus at each station.
- To guard as much as possible against defects, Bert had been especially careful in selecting his motorcycle.
- In selecting puppies it is best to choose rough-coated ones, as they are better able to stand the exposure of cold, rough nights.
- In selecting examples and illustrations, the writer has endeavoured to avoid, as far as possible, those already familiar to the general reader.
- Cosmo Versal, of course, had every reason to conceal the fact that he was carefully selecting his company.
- After selecting and packing up some necessary articles of dress, I sat down to write a few lines to be delivered to my father after my departure.
- He found a number of skiffs on the opposite side, and, selecting the one that suited him best, he hoisted the sail and filled away for the island.
- I was always particularly careful in selecting my stock, as from the nature of my trade I could ill afford to use bad ones.
- In Mr. Stoddard's volume we have a poet selecting such poems as illustrate the loves of the poets.
- His skill and power are confined to so selecting and arranging the incidents as to provide his psychological data with the freest possible development.
- After considerable thought it was decided to insert brief captions from time to time that might aid the eye in selecting the larger subjects of the text.
- The Hyacinth Club has the reputation of selecting its members from among the freshest and most active spirits in literature, science, and art.
Definition of Selecting
present participle of select
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Selecting in a sentence
sentence with Selecting
Selecting used in a sentence
Selecting make sentence
make sentence with Selecting
make sentence of Selecting
Selecting sentence in english