Short & Simple Example Sentence For Semblance | Semblance Sentence
- There was but the semblance of it.
- There was no semblance of a path.
- So different was the semblance that he wore.
- And they began a semblance of war.
- And he had not the least semblance to a foreigner.
- He rose with some semblance of dignity.
- A semblance of truth more beautiful than the truth.
- Caleb pulled his face into a semblance of sobriety.
- He saw now that it had some semblance to a human outline.
- Even the semblance of moderation was tossed aside.
- The semblance of mirth was gone from his voice.
- The semblance turns to sweet reality.
- He hated even the semblance of cynicism in women.
- His lordship studied his painted semblance critically.
- It left only fragments that bore no semblance to men.
- He did not display the least semblance of self-seeking.
- They hide virtues under vices, or the semblance of them.
- Yet, all life still proves to be but a semblance of life.
- At last I made out some semblance of a plan.
- Mr. Harker shook his head with a grim semblance of a smile.
- Yet is not their will turned away from some semblance of joy.
- Was it the semblance of the mistress of this once rich abode?
- Tell me but under what semblance the pigmy enemies invade you?
- From their garden the very hills had the semblance of a back-cloth.
- Only the royalists managed to preserve a semblance of unity.
- The world is challenged to produce the semblance of a parallel to this.
- There there had been some semblance of habitation; here was abandonment.
- Taranto is overbuilt into the semblance of a mediaeval if not a modern city.
- This charter had granted no semblance of self-government to the settlers.
- The only semblance of a fortification was an adobe wall facing the bluffs.
- Its biblical style imparts to the book a semblance of antiquity.
- The spell had been snapped which had made him wear the semblance of evil.
- I hate being used to give it a semblance of scientific authenticity.
- Victor watched them till they dwindled into the semblance of so many ravens.
- Outwardly his face wore the semblance of a severe mental struggle.
- This produces the semblance of a small diamond pattern on the rubber.
- There was no confusion, not even a semblance of constraint about her.
- The estate seemed to be the visible semblance of a power which troubled him.
How To Use Semblance In A Sentence?
- Bolinger was the only one who had retained any semblance of scientific interest.
- The face was disfigured beyond all semblance of what it might have been in life.
Definition of Semblance
likeness, similarity; the quality of being similar. | the way something looks; appearance; form
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Semblance in a sentence
sentence with Semblance
Semblance used in a sentence
Semblance make sentence
make sentence with Semblance
make sentence of Semblance
Semblance sentence in english