Short & Simple Example Sentence For Serbs | Serbs Sentence
- Finally they saw some Serbs there.
- The Serbs have lovely voices.
- Serbs and Russians were attacked and ill-treated.
- It seems hard that they have to fight against the Serbs.
- Prilip, Serbs capture, 53.
- They take a poor way to gain favor with us Serbs.
- These birds, in particular, are the Serbs of the air.
- Bulgars were sacrificed to Greeks and to Serbs.
- A few guns were fired at Semlin by the Serbs.
- The Serbs, as soon as any attempt is made, fire on them.
- We have alluded to the relations between Serbs and Croats.
- And the Serbs accepted the Christian faith.
- Used by the Serbs to bring down German aeroplanes.
- The Roumanians and Serbs did not come until later.
- The Serbs and the Albanians look most picturesque.
- You know I love the Serbs no less than you do!
- We have Serbs, English and French here.
- Serbs, see Servia.
- We then went on to where the Serbs were practising firing the shells.
- The Serbs are very brave and some of them stand pain so well.
- It is so picturesque to see all the Serbs in their quaint costumes.
- Their splendid appearance seemed an augury of victory for the Serbs.
- The Serbs turned up the soil and found about 80,000 pieces of ammunition.
- In any case, the Serbs deserved a lesson which they would remember.
- The Serbs allowed them to cross, and then took 2,000 prisoners.
- The fate of the Serbs differed only in degree from that of the Bulgarians.
- They had not imagined, so they said, that the Serbs would come so quickly.
- The Montenegrins also differ from the Serbs in their cultivation of the arts.
- Again we were told that the piratical Serbs had seized the town of Alessio.
- A few weeks ago one of the Serbs swam across and joined the Austrians.
- For Serbs and Bulgars have always been hypnotized by Macedonia.
How To Use Serbs In A Sentence?
- How can we Serbs talk of freedom for ourselves, yet hold this wild creature prisoner?
- It is most wonderful the amount of guns which the Serbs have taken from the Austrians.
- When the Serbs drove them out, they found a freshly-made cemetery full of wooden crosses.
- The Serbs started firing at them, and the shrapnel fell on the road below, quite a lot of it.
- Whatever may be happening in Transylvania, they have a very poor case against the Serbs.
- However, the Serbs and Croats have a man whose counsel is more worthy of attention.
- At one time there were a good many Serbs in Afion, but we saw very little of them.
- Let the Serbs and Croats and Slovenes retain what is most precious to each of them.
- The Serbs, for reasons into which I need not enter, were inarticulate with rage.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Serbs in a sentence
sentence with Serbs
Serbs used in a sentence
Serbs make sentence
make sentence with Serbs
make sentence of Serbs
Serbs sentence in english