Short & Simple Example Sentence For Serene | Serene Sentence
- She looked at me with serene wonder.
- And serene utterance of old.
- They were serene and still in the gold of the afternoon.
- How silently serene a sea of pride!
- Such serene tidings moved such human smart.
- And far, far away the serene snowcaps!
- In Weather most serene and bright.
- Lady Mabel looked at him with a serene smile.
- He has come to pay his respects to his Serene Highness.
- But the whole of the writings showed a serene exaltation of mind.
- The talk passed from mouth to mouth in the usual serene way.
- Again old age gossiped in the streets and sat serene at its board of council.
- Sadly stricken, St. Nicolas remained quiet and serene under the blow.
How To Use Serene In A Sentence?
- No sleep is thoroughly sound and good unless your face assumes a perfectly serene expression.
- But a few chapters from Ivanhoe read to them by their mother made all serene again.
- Perhaps the admixture of Dravidian blood has imparted to it a more serene tolerance.
- There is a look of serene and sober content about him, how communicated I know not.
- As a rule the gods of Egypt are serene and good beings; here only dualism shows itself.
- She has fair hair and a serene fair face somewhat like the Liberty face on our silver dollar.
- But the loftiest of all the Vedic gods is Varuna, the great serene luminous heaven.
- He was under the impression that His Serene Highness would sleep long and soundly.
- His countenance has a serene manliness about it when in repose, and great acuteness and vivacity when animated.
- A second glance showed him nothing but one of those red sunsets in which such serene days sometimes close.
- They turned and looked at the serene front with its gold-rimmed windows, to him the shrine of so much adoration.
- Without setting herself up in haughtiness, she yet overbore all opposition by her serene composure and calm serenity in the result.
- The gypsies bore the pressure with the serene equanimity of cosmopolite superiority, smiling at provincial rawness.
- Certainly in their serene and sentimental association she had stumbled on no hidden fires, no reddening embers of that earlier passion.
- On the contrary, her superior manners and serene airs provoked him, by causing him to feel how inferior he himself was to her.
- And even in the serene afternoon of his life lovely woman often disturbed his soul, just as in the days of his youth.
- Her serene and cheerful temper makes every one happy about her; and her charity is unbounded, but dispensed with a just discrimination.
- She had spent wakeful hours as a result of that meeting; but the cloud of apprehension had passed, leaving her sky serene again.
- I was rather disposed to wait and see who would join my little girl with her wild eyes, and my serene young lady.
- Mrs. Lancaster received him with the serene and unruffled indifference with which she received all her admirers, and there were many.
- The subject was a gruesome one, but, serene in her own love idyll, she had really paid very little attention to it.
- I looked to see her face fall, to see sparks of anger flash from her eyes, or a great disappointment cloud the serene beauty of her countenance.
- Inform the most serene King of Portugal in regard to these entire proceedings, for it is the truth.
- Guessing at the way it had gone, she went into the room where her father sat placidly smoking, and trying to look wondrous, serene and innocent.
- By them I write to the said most serene King as you will observe in the copy of the letter enclosed herein.
- When out, there is the serene pleasure of silent stroll upon the vast expanse, the inspiring solitude beyond which there is only Sea.
- Her dark little head was carried with all the serene pride of a lady of quality; her features were clear cut, mobile, and absolutely flawless.
Definition of Serene
Peaceful, calm, unruffled. | Without worry or anxiety; unaffected by disturbance. | (archaic) fair and unclouded (as of the sky); clear; unobscured.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Serene in a sentence
sentence with Serene
Serene used in a sentence
Serene make sentence
make sentence with Serene
make sentence of Serene
Serene sentence in english