Short & Simple Example Sentence For Serving | Serving Sentence
- He was serving in the ranks over there.
- Takeo was serving the wine.
- He is serving his time now.
- He was serving his second term.
- Stirring it while hot over the salad and serving at once.
- All his life he had dreamed of serving her.
- Art is here plainly serving a purpose.
- But yet he has been a serving man.
- What was to prevent my serving them with tea?
- They are serving human need.
- Evidently they were used to serving countrymen.
- Martha was concerned about the serving of the meal.
- The serving class is what we should call abject.
- I am a serving woman of good lineage.
- You avoid the nuisance of serving on juries.
- He was serving his apprenticeship doggedly and faithfully.
- No one prevents you from serving the country.
- This is a delicious way of serving tomatoes.
- He also got off serving on the jury.
- They were serving tea and having a prayer-meeting.
- We continued serving and pouring out coffee.
- He sought out opportunities and occasions for serving him.
- Denewulf was busily serving the guests with mead.
- It lacked nothing but the serving of dinner.
- Ten or fifteen minutes before serving add noodle.
- Yet he insists upon serving it twice a day.
- No priest would have a traditional way of serving him.
- Is that what you call serving our noble and austere cause?
- Pertaining to respiration; serving for respiration.
- Kerk chewed pensively on the second serving of steak.
- Her sailors were away serving in the merchant marine.
- And there is a restaurant serving extremely good meals.
- Just before serving add a cup of whipped cream.
- She came near serving us an ugly trick.
- It consists in giving, and in serving others.
How To Use Serving In A Sentence?
- What say you to serving his majesty, my lad?
- This convict was pardoned after serving twenty-five years.
- It was the serving boy who gave us the timely warning.
- One hour before serving prepare the dough for pot pie.
- He was repeatedly imprisoned, serving nine years in all.
Definition of Serving
That or who serves or serve. | present participle of serve | (uncountable) The action of the verb to serve.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Serving in a sentence
sentence with Serving
Serving used in a sentence
Serving make sentence
make sentence with Serving
make sentence of Serving
Serving sentence in english