Short & Simple Example Sentence For Severing | Severing Sentence
- Which he, by severing us, too cruelly does punish.
How To Use Severing In A Sentence?
- Au revoir pronounced "O-reveer," to have the effect (as it ought) of severing friends.
- Upon my return to New York I began to make arrangements for severing all business connections.
- God sent an awful plague which smote both old and young, severing those who were dear to each other.
- Here they have an extraordinary way of hunting the elephant by severing the tendon above the heel of the hind leg with a sharp sword.
- With a pang as of the severing of a heart-string he heard something in his great clock snap at the hasty check.
- Each fowl was weighed, wrapped in a bag to prevent floundering, and killed by severing an artery in the roof of the mouth.
- He lived more than once by the sea for short periods, yet it appears but little in his verse, and then usually as the great severing element.
- To many a man, even marriage has had a drop of bitterness in it, because it has somehow meant the severing of old and sacred links.
- What have I gained by severing the ties of love and leaving a happy home, to struggle for the liberty of my country?
- In fact, her accession brought about the final severing of all bonds of union between the eastern and western divisions of the Roman world.
- Now and again the moon would strike through, in a long, bright ray, that seemed like a keen blade or lance severing the misty air.
- Before leaving Floyd and severing her connections with Horace, she would appeal to the squatter and his lawyer.
- Not that the severing of the marriage bonds was a thing unusual among the Jews; indeed, the facilities for divorce were exceedingly liberal.
- Doheny who opposed the amalgamation, retired to Cashel, severing his connection with the former Confederation.
- One of the shells fell with a terrific crash on the bridge, almost severing the leg of Pilot Carew.
- But she shuddered when she learned that the cripple was a murderer punished by the severing of the tendons of the leg and the loss of the hand that struck the fatal blow.
- It was a week later, and a hot afternoon, when Muller laid the big crosscut saw down on the log he was severing and slowly straightened his back.
- In severing my official relations with you it is a great satisfaction to me that on all occasions you have given me full confidence and support in the discharge of my public duties.
- One of the first lines of specialism to appear was the severing of the connexion described above, and the concentration of the weavers in hamlets and towns.
- The tremendous precipice of Monte Solaro, a cliff wall severing the island in twain, is transformed most wonderfully.
- The principle on which this is done is, the presumed intention of the testator to give a preference to those legatees, by severing particular parts of his personal estate from the rest.
- He may be recognized in Traitana, who is said in the Rig-Veda to have slain a mighty giant by severing his head from his shoulders.
- Draw, if thou canst, the mystic line, Severing rightly his from thine, Which is human, which divine.
Definition of Severing
present participle of sever | The act by which something is severed.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Severing in a sentence
sentence with Severing
Severing used in a sentence
Severing make sentence
make sentence with Severing
make sentence of Severing
Severing sentence in english