Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sheep | Sheep Sentence
- Every sheep to its like.
- And the sheep came running for the salt.
- On came the sheep to the very edge of the swamp.
- We have immense ranches for raising cows and sheep too.
- The sheep and goats are also quite diminutive creatures.
- A story of life on a sheep ranch in Montana.
- W Marshall; Sheep Creek.
- Cockburn, Lord, and the sheep at Bonaly, 298.
- The cattle and sheep are killed and the meat prepared for our use.
- He might be reconciled to black sheep but never to pink ones.
- What the new game was called in sheep language no one can tell.
- Erskine's sheep and the woolsack, 298.
- Catch that black sheep if you can," she shouted.
- Soon there would be a sad mother sheep calling in vain for her little lamb.
- They both hoped to pull wool off dead sheep and make some more money that way.
- On the western plains great herds of thousands of sheep and cattle are raised.
- I'd ruther herd sheep than wrangle dudes, anyhow.
- I had been out with sheep for months and hadn't seen any one but my pardner.
How To Use Sheep In A Sentence?
- It was a flock of sheep congregated on an unsubmerged knoll in the middle of the torrent.
- These few sheep in the wilderness need a little shepherding when they get sick.
- Our clothing is supplied by the thousands of sheep we raise and from the cotton we grow here.
- The engineer was watching with sharp eyes the flock of sheep on the track ahead.
- The fireman drove the sheep from the track and turned them toward the hillside pasture.
- All this went on in a strong south wind heavy with dust and the acrid sheep smell.
- The people on the island are able to raise little but grass to feed their sheep and cattle.
- One after another the sheep and lambs awoke, and soon they were feeding on the grassy hillside.
- Every morning the two boys carried the sheep downstairs, and led it to the pasture.
- As sheep do not stay in the woods, the men had to go miles away and above timber line.
- He found the path was excessively steep and rugged, little more, indeed, than a sheep track.
- In the writings of the Ettrick Shepherd, many curious anecdotes of Scottish sheep are given.
- As for Donald O'Neary, he had cattle and sheep all his days to his heart's content.
- The check-book and indelible pencil which every sheep and cattleman carries were in the inside pocket of his coat.
- After the men had brought into camp the elk we killed the other afternoon, they began to plan a sheep hunt.
- For most of the year it is thought by no means advisable to fold the sheep in the corral at night, so they sleep at large near it.
- That work was to defend the sheep from the wolves, and one mode of defence was by laying a strange trap for the enemy.
- I am perfectly sure that there are no other sheep in the whole wide world like those Albemarle sheep.
- They had poultry in their yards, sheep on the uplands, and scores of cattle in the meadow land alongside the river.
- In their unity of action, in their interdependence and solidarity, the timid sheep are capable of a momentary suggestion of awe.
- And close by was the picture of the wind-mill, set on the edge of the down, with the shepherd driving sheep in the foreground.
- There was talk of that Nogal sheep outfit gettin' in on the lower end of our range.
Definition of Sheep
(chiefly humorous) plural of shoop
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sheep in a sentence
sentence with Sheep
Sheep used in a sentence
Sheep make sentence
make sentence with Sheep
make sentence of Sheep
Sheep sentence in english