Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sheering | Sheering Sentence
- She came on swiftly, sheering the water with her sharp bow.
How To Use Sheering In A Sentence?
- Now and then a pigeon flashed by the windows, sheering away high above the sunlit city.
- Yet, on closer inspection, a number of neatly plugged holes in her sheering sides showed how fierce had been the engagement.
- The earl separated from him, Gammon regarding him as a gaudy craft sheering off for a while, but doomed to be soon sunk.
- An aeroplane, sheering too abruptly to make room, tipped at a dangerous angle and a tragedy seemed due within another wink of the eye.
- The skiff, designed as Sheering had said for short hops, could not accommodate the extra weight and bulk of an airlock.
- In front lay the same steep gigantic slope, sheering upward to a great height, and along this they were threading, like flies upon a wall.
- Even while they were thus engaged one and another flock of ducks and geese passed them on their way to warmer climes; of course sheering off as they passed.
Definition of Sheering
present participle of sheer
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sheering in a sentence
sentence with Sheering
Sheering used in a sentence
Sheering make sentence
make sentence with Sheering
make sentence of Sheering
Sheering sentence in english