Shiftlessness In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Shiftlessness | Shiftlessness Sentence
- It just brings out the shiftlessness in everybody.
How To Use Shiftlessness In A Sentence?
- Such utter shiftlessness as everything about the cluster of tumble-downs betokened he had never imagined.
- The squalor and shiftlessness which were plainly in evidence about the houses which he saw filled him with disgust and a dreary hopelessness.
- His mother inherited the shiftlessness and carelessness which is part and parcel of "poor white.
- They were often lazy and shiftless, but they never deified laziness and shiftlessness or made them into a cult.
- The only cure for the evils which come from ignorance and shiftlessness is the abolition of ignorance and shiftlessness; and this is slow work.
- True, it would be much lonelier, but that was far more endurable than the sight of such shiftlessness and ignorance.
- General shiftlessness and inertia extended also to those branches wherein the Californian was supposed to excel.
- For, after all, though a woman ought to see that a man's buttons are sewed on, you can't say that mere shiftlessness is a sin.
- The cleanest and healthiest towns on earth are on the Canal Zone, and the last word in shiftlessness and inefficiency is also here.
- When she did so, he saw that her fingers were clasped tightly to hold her from shivering, and he raved inwardly at his shiftlessness the while he hurried to light a fire in the stove.
Definition of Shiftlessness
The property of being shiftless.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Shiftlessness in a sentence
sentence with Shiftlessness
Shiftlessness used in a sentence
Shiftlessness make sentence
make sentence with Shiftlessness
make sentence of Shiftlessness
Shiftlessness sentence in english