Short & Simple Example Sentence For Shorter | Shorter Sentence
- It will be far shorter than you suspect.
- And shorter working hours.
- It was shorter this time, though.
- Antennae four-jointed, shorter than the head.
- The breath of the child became shorter and harder drawn.
- Lateral ossifications shorter than median ossification 12 12.
- First, a man is shorter when he is walking than when at rest.
- They are shorter too, in proportion to their weight than the speckled trout.
- Then Gunnlaug brought the song; it was a shorter lay, and well done.
- The blossoming period is generally shorter in the North than in the South.
- The pirate chief was perhaps half an inch shorter than Jack Templeton.
- Robert Browning's Principal Shorter Poems.
How To Use Shorter In A Sentence?
- Some additions have been made which were precluded by the shorter form of the magazine story.
- Then the shorter piece of reed was artificially hollowed to fit on the longer piece.
- There is his shorter and preferred method, and his longer and more roundabout method.
- He then married, and in a much shorter probation found that he did not like that.
- His wife was seated beside him calmly smoking a shorter pipe with obvious enjoyment.
- On each side of her stood her ladies in a long row, each one a head shorter than the next.
- He stated this in plain language, and outlined his plan for shorter hours and closer application.
- The agricultural colleges also offer shorter courses of college grade, perhaps of two years.
- In addition there are six shorter stories, in which the girls will be as deeply interested as the boys.
- The long voyage by sea is now generally preferred to a long journey by land and the shorter one by sea.
- Thekla made for my open window; it was rather a shorter passage into the house than round by the door.
- Three months is considered an average period of training, but a shorter time is sanctioned in special cases.
- The duration of the time occupied is the same in traversing a longer as in traversing a shorter space, as is the case of the swinging pendulum.
- A pound weight is easily lifted, but when applied to the shorter end of the steel-yard it will balance a hundredweight.
- It embraced the five chapters already alluded to, together with a general introduction and four shorter chapters.
- His line of march was shorter than that of the outlaws, and besides, they had not planned to leave the cabin before midnight.
- You can wear it so for a longer or shorter time, just as you think is best to make the punishment effectual in curing you of the fault.
- But there is also something exciting in such speculations and the road to the Villa seemed to me shorter than ever before.
- All currents above this critical amount will operate the arrester; the larger the current, the shorter the time of operating.
- And the last may be either a maker of long speeches, or of shorter speeches which compel the person conversing to contradict himself.
- And if so, might not the slumberer, after a longer or shorter interval of wakefulness, fall asleep again?
- He is smaller than the panther, about three feet and a half in length, his tail is much shorter and black at the extremity.
- Burke was addicted to generalizing, but his was a shorter line; as his thoughts have less depth, they have less compass.
- He had taken a shorter route home, and when Irene entered he was sitting quietly by his own fireside.
- He closed his eyes; his breath came shorter and shorter, and he soon passed away, without speaking again.
- We were the ones who gave the road, riding now before, now behind the indistinct bulk of a herd, according as we judged the shorter way.
- Size smaller; skull shorter and narrower; mandible shorter and shallower; baculum shorter; paler.
- Size smaller; skull shorter and narrower; mandible shorter and shallower; baculum shorter; slightly paler.
Definition of Shorter
comparative form of short: more short. | (colloquial) A short, a short seller: one who engages in short selling.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Shorter in a sentence
sentence with Shorter
Shorter used in a sentence
Shorter make sentence
make sentence with Shorter
make sentence of Shorter
Shorter sentence in english