Short & Simple Example Sentence For Shrank | Shrank Sentence
- Betty shrank from him.
- Leslie shrank away from him.
- Hertha shrank within herself.
- She shrank a little from him.
- He shrank from it now as he thought of it.
- Instinctively he shrank from touching them.
- He shrank from being misunderstood.
- She shrank further into the corner.
- Vita shrank at the tone.
- I shrank from seeing him just then.
- Mary shrank back from her.
- Suddenly she shrank away from him.
- Mathon laughed as they shrank from him.
- But she shrank from speaking all the same.
- Esther shrank perceptibly.
- The girl shrank before her.
- Vivian shrank away from them all.
- They shrank through the door.
- She shrank away from him.
- He shrank at the thought.
- Schuabe shrank into his chair.
- Instinctively she shrank from his embrace.
- He shrank from thinking.
- Eversleigh shrank from the thing.
- She shrank at the sight of him.
- He knew them and shrank from them.
- From which they shrank afraid.
- He shrank from nothing.
- She shrank from him until she pressed against the tiller.
- But he shrank from offering any caress.
- She shrank back trembling.
- He shrank at the sound of his own name.
- Fledra shrank back as if he had struck her.
- The girl shrank back.
- Otoyo shrank back in amazement.
How To Use Shrank In A Sentence?
- Annie shrank back in her corner.
- Dosia shrank back into the shadow.
- Yet she shrank from taking the step.
- Then she shrank away from him in terror.
- That he shrank away weeping?
Definition of Shrank
simple past tense of shrink | (US, Pennsylvania Dutch English) A large highly decorative German/Dutch-style piece of furniture, which combines aspects of a clothing wardrobe, curio, and cabinet.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Shrank in a sentence
sentence with Shrank
Shrank used in a sentence
Shrank make sentence
make sentence with Shrank
make sentence of Shrank
Shrank sentence in english