Short & Simple Example Sentence For Shrubbery | Shrubbery Sentence
- He will be at the shrubbery gate.
- The birds in the shrubbery were eloquent.
- We have trenched up the shrubbery borders.
- The shrubbery walks were winding.
- Through the shrubbery the lights of the house gleamed.
- All kinds of shrubbery overgrow the graves.
- The shrubbery in the yard was ragged and riotous.
- A few yards outside the window a shrubbery began.
- He parted the shrubbery and uttered a low exclamation.
- The shrubbery hid her, but she could see them plainly.
- At ten Hugh Fernely would be at the shrubbery gate.
- The fires in the grass and in the shrubbery had been beaten out.
- All about the spot where the kill had been the shrubbery was shredded.
- All that you have seen is a little shrubbery and a bit of the park.
- She was glad to find herself within the gate and in the shrubbery again.
- And then they did commence to search the shrubbery all around us.
- A belt of daffodils nodded to him from the shrubbery on the farther shore.
- Eveley clung desperately to the heavy shrubbery among which she was crouching.
- The mysterious figure drew quickly back into the shrubbery and disappeared.
- Her aunt watched her till the shrubbery hid her at a turn in the walk.
- We returned to the shrubbery hand in hand, and to the fatal place.
- The melancholy even-song of a blackbird wailed out from a shrubbery beside us.
- Barres heard running feet on the macadam, the crash of shrubbery opposite.
- All this runaway shrubbery looked, in a way of speaking, inpenetrable.
- As John was crossing from the shrubbery to the wicket he looked back.
- He found Kitty waiting for him in the shrubbery in front of the house.
How To Use Shrubbery In A Sentence?
- Then shield me from shots from the shrubbery on the opposite side of the garden.
- Shadows of trees and of clumps of shrubbery became faintly visible on the grass.
- Who could she ask to stand at the shrubbery gate and give to the stranger a missive from herself?
- When the shrubbery cut us off from the house he stopped abruptly and seized my arm.
- The men were ranged in the shadow of the shrubbery and the ivy-clad angle of the house.
- As she emerged from the shrubbery she saw with surprise two figures standing on the lawn.
- To the right and left small paths wound among the shrubbery to disappear in the darkness.
- Philippa stood looking out of the window, across the lawn and shrubbery and down on to the beach.
- Trees and shrubbery were growing neglected, so as quite to block up the lower part.
- A scent of fresh leaves and moistened earth floated up from the shrubbery beneath the window.
- In temperate latitudes the shrubbery predominates, especially in the most northerly parts.
- Go round to the garden, and conceal yourself in the shrubbery near the eagle house.
- There was a suspicious noise in the shrubbery near by, and in a moment more we heard our doom.
- Sturdy shrubbery screened the tunnel exit, although concealment had not proved to be necessary.
Definition of Shrubbery
A planting of shrubs; a wide border to a garden where shrubs are thickly planted; or a similar larger area with a path winding through it. | Shrubs collectively.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Shrubbery in a sentence
sentence with Shrubbery
Shrubbery used in a sentence
Shrubbery make sentence
make sentence with Shrubbery
make sentence of Shrubbery
Shrubbery sentence in english