Short & Simple Example Sentence For Shuffling | Shuffling Sentence
- Sheltered by the shuffling of feet.
- There was a shuffling now and a whispering in the lobby.
- Again the noise of shuffling feet.
- There was the sound of shuffling footsteps in the hall.
- Sam came shuffling along ten minutes after twelve.
- The man turned to go, shuffling soundlessly.
- The noise of rustling programs and shuffling feet succeeds it.
- There is a shuffling of feet in the front room, and whispers.
- Then a middle-aged person came shuffling in, very much out of breath.
- There was rattling of chains, flapping of canvas, and shuffling of feet.
- You must--who is that shuffling his feet?
- Then there came a bumping noise on the stairs, and Amelia's shuffling tread.
How To Use Shuffling In A Sentence?
- How distinctive is the proud tramp of their feet above the shuffling shamble of the posters!
- From the other side of the gymnasium door came an unceasing and mysterious shuffling sound.
- And there was other whispering, and much nodding of heads and shuffling of feet.
- They crowded their way to the front and made a noisy shuffling with their feet and talked loudly.
- Inside he heard shuffling movements, but there was no evidence of intent to obey his order.
- Then he went shuffling into the front room of the house, and saw at once the most likely place.
- In a minute the fuzzy brown fisherman came shuffling along the narrow path through the bushes.
- Throw one over ... sounds of shuffling and getting out of the way are heard in the enemy trench.
- As she glanced about for a taxicab, she saw Old Mose Johnson shuffling toward the loading dock.
- But for the shuffling of the desert sand and the whack of a driving stick the caravan marched in silence.
- He had smelt what was in the wind, and hastily shuffling on his little garments was following the girls.
- The old butler comes sleepily shuffling along the hall again, and appears at the parlor with a telegram.
- Bill caught a glimpse of black water, then he found himself shuffling along a narrow corduroy road with the rest.
- They hate shuffling and equivocation, and the cause is damaged in the public opinion, on which any paltering can be fixed.
- Even the placing of the two big trunks, which the shuffling men brought in, won from her only a listless glance or two.
- Immediately the whispers, the shuffling of feet, the occasional cough, died down into a thrilling silence.
- In the school a company of students was being drilled by a sergeant, whose words of command rang out in the intervals of shuffling feet.
- Her eyes were fixed unswervingly upon the figure in the once-white drill trousers and bobbed swallow-tail coat and shuffling boots.
- In less than the five minutes he had been given, he was shuffling down the lane, all his worldly goods slung over his shoulder in a handkerchief.
- From the pantry came suppressed guffaws, the shuffling of many feet, the steady fusillade of rattling china.
- The only sounds heard in the room were the shuffling of the feet of the two wrestlers and the oaths of the enraged Bluffy.
- There are muffled figures shuffling around to represent monks in cowls, saints, demons, and apostles.
- He stood up, and went shuffling from one to the other of his former cronies, shaking hands with them all, but without speaking.
- While they were at their breakfast on the shore, a deplorable figure, ashen-cheeked and shamed, came shuffling out of the bush.
- He had received a notice, he said, and at once produced a pocket-book stuffed with papers, and began shuffling them in search.
- It was a short, shabby, nondescript little figure, shuffling rapidly along the winding walk between the rose bushes.
- The growling came to an end, the shuffling of feet stopped, and the men paused a moment to listen, and then burst into peals of laughter.
- This one walks firm and quick; he does not come shuffling and with care; though give him but time enough, and it may come to that.
Definition of Shuffling
Moving with a dragging, scraping step. | evasive | present participle of shuffle
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Shuffling in a sentence
sentence with Shuffling
Shuffling used in a sentence
Shuffling make sentence
make sentence with Shuffling
make sentence of Shuffling
Shuffling sentence in english