Short & Simple Example Sentence For Signifies | Signifies Sentence
- It signifies nothing.
- What signifies belief?
- Elater signifies striking or bounding.
- A verb signifies being or doeing.
- But what signifies the milk and honey?
- What signifies having spindle-shanks?
- This signifies the return of the inua to the sea.
- The name oxygen signifies acid former.
- The future signifies the time to come, to be sure.
- Inner-Powfray signifies the junction of two rivers.
- It signifies she's cold in her bed.
- That is mortifying; but what signifies who has the undoing it?
- In particular it signifies the birth or awakening of love in the human soul.
- It signifies so much the more that it is a little thing, a little token.
- This property is indicated by the name alkaloids, which signifies alkali-like.
- Its bright, lidless eyes never close, this signifies vigilance.
- On the contrary, it signifies that I am more greatly to be feared.
- It signifies a city, and is an etymological equivalent of Goth.
- He said, therefore, "What signifies the result?
- Haji Baba shook his head, which signifies with a Turk: I anticipated that.
- Ah, man, what signifies your conceit?--such a bashaw!
- What signifies his barren shine, Of moral powers an' reason?
- Mus-qua-kee, the name of the Fox Indians, signifies "red earth.
How To Use Signifies In A Sentence?
- We therefore conclude that the period of three and a half times signifies three and a half years.
- The very enclosure of our garden-spaces signifies that Nature is held in duress here.
- But what then signifies this, That the wool was to be put into the midst of the thorns?
- I contend," says he, "for liberty, as it signifies a power in man to do as he wills or pleases.
- Ditto marks mean "remaining in camp," and X means leaving camp and signifies an empty cot.
- The resurrection of the witnesses doubtless signifies a time of reformation and implies its true character.
- When a girl has anything unusual in her face, you must tell her that it signifies extraordinary luck.
- Christ did not directly answer and tell him where he was going, but he signifies where in these words of the text, viz.
- A peculiar complaining sound signifies that he does not understand; another one, that he does not wish.
- Come, we will begin with the verb hntal, a verb of the first conjugation, which signifies to rejoice.
- I have since been informed that this name in the Egyptian language signifies the capricious fair one.
- That care and system signifies much in such employment, and even more when it is lacking, since a deficiency therein is more grievous.
- This signifies the great apostasy that overspread the earth, defiling and perverting the true worship of God.
- It is used often in opposition to the word Arahatamegata, which signifies the ways or roads leading to perfection.
- Thus the word mensch (man) in its primitive root signifies a being endowed with spirit by way of pre-eminence above all earthly creatures.
- To a member of our clan, a single wail signifies the advent of the banshee, which, when materialised, is not beautiful to look upon.
- Tis not enough to raise a storm, unless you follow it with a blow, and the thunder without the bolt, signifies just nothing at all....
Definition of Signifies
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of signify
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Signifies in a sentence
sentence with Signifies
Signifies used in a sentence
Signifies make sentence
make sentence with Signifies
make sentence of Signifies
Signifies sentence in english