Short & Simple Example Sentence For Simmer | Simmer Sentence
- Let it just simmer for an hour.
- Let all simmer on stove.
- Let it simmer for an hour longer.
- Let simmer slowly for a few minutes.
- It will simmer down to a matter of inconvenience.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for ten minutes.
- Heat to a boiling point and then simmer slowly.
- Cook slowly or simmer a short time.
- Make the following sauce and simmer the fish cutlets in it.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer slowly for fifteen minutes.
- Cook all together slowly or simmer 3 or 4 hours.
- Add a qt. of water and simmer about 2 hours.
- When hot, add the lobster and simmer for six minutes.
- The babies were borne away to simmer between blankets until called for.
- Heat to boiling point and then simmer slowly for ten minutes.
- Now place where it will just keep warm and simmer until the syrup is absorbed.
- Bring to a boil and simmer slowly for two and one-half hours.
- Allow pulp to simmer until tender, then mash through a sieve and reject seeds.
- Bring to a boil; add the cutlets and let simmer for ten minutes.
- Pare and slice 5 potatoes, add them to the stew and simmer an hour longer.
- Now add 1/2 a pint of boiling water and let simmer for 1/2 an hour.
- Add 2 tablespoonfuls of butter, pepper and salt, and simmer a few minutes.
- When hot, add the onions, cover closely and simmer slowly until tender.
How To Use Simmer In A Sentence?
- Place in a saucepan and add three cups of boiling water and let simmer slowly for ten minutes.
- Brown the bacon and simmer the onions in the bacon fat until tender, taking care not to brown.
- Stir and let the mixture simmer for a few minutes; pour the mixture over buttered toast and serve.
- When all are prepared drop into soup, simmer a few minutes, add parsley and serve at once.
- Cover with about 1 quart of cold water, bring to the boil, and simmer gently for 3 hours.
- Add one small onion and a sprig of parsley, and let simmer about 1-1/2 hours, or until tender.
- But they all had to simmer slowly for some time before the dumplings were made and put into the covered pot with the rabbit stew.
- Cover closely and bring to a boil; then simmer and keep just below the boiling point for three hours.
- Add the sweet potatoes and baste continually with the syrup, allowing them to simmer slowly for twenty minutes.
- The dried prunes had been soaked over night in cold water, and allowed to simmer on the range in the morning.
- Under the arch is the open fireplace where the big coffee-pots and water-kettles simmer all day on a charcoal fire.
- Now add the well-drained quinces that have been cooked until they are tender, and let the mixture simmer for two hours.
- Then with these before you, you can soon, by stating them and rearranging them, simmer down your case into arguable form.
- Add the prepared dried beef and two tablespoons of finely minced parsley and let simmer slowly until the popovers are ready.
- Add a pinch of soda and simmer for an hour or more; season with salt, butter and a little sugar.
- Put all together in a stew-pan, cover with three quarts of water, stand on range and simmer about three hours.
- Janet reca' the simmer nights they had supped here, wi' the bumclocks bizzin' ower the candles?
Definition of Simmer
(intransitive) To cook or undergo heating slowly at or below the boiling point. [from mid 17th c.] | (transitive) To cause to cook or to cause to undergo heating slowly at or below the boiling point. | (intransitive, figuratively) To be on the point of breaking out into anger; to be agitated. [from 1760s]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Simmer in a sentence
sentence with Simmer
Simmer used in a sentence
Simmer make sentence
make sentence with Simmer
make sentence of Simmer
Simmer sentence in english