Short & Simple Example Sentence For Situated | Situated Sentence
- So situated she cannot do washing.
- This is situated at Farnborough.
- This one, the one of the title, was situated in Spain.
- The castle is situated on a lofty plateau in the midst of the large woods.
- It is situated on the east bank of the Miami on a most commanding position.
- It was situated in a gloomy gorge of those mountains away south of Vesuvius.
- Snorri thought that Stamford was situated nearer York than it really is.
- Such a case occurred with a box situated on the summit of the Mendip Hills.
How To Use Situated In A Sentence?
- In this chief college is situated the pontifical and royal university of letters.
- This giant was the lord of an enchanted castle situated in the midst of a lonesome wood.
- There is a very fine monastery there, situated up a valley five miles from where we camped.
- At the town where I was situated there were perpetual altercations of the kind.
- Cushendall is very prettily situated on the eastern coast of the county Antrim.
- How the islands of Cabo Verde were to be situated and located in their proper place.
- Onteora was situated high up in the Catskill Mountains, in the centre of a far-reaching solitude.
- The main shops of the company, as I have just said, were then situated in Rome.
- They are situated on a level plain 100 feet above the level of the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers.
- Indeed, as far as society was concerned Cliff Farm might have been situated at the Antipodes.
- It is situated on the River Tweed, a short distance from Melrose, and was founded in 1811.
- The head office is centrally situated both for the receipt and despatch of the letter correspondence.
- Their old territory was situated in the heart of the country of their conquerors and to this they could not return with safety.
- It is situated at the base of a lofty barren cliff of a yellowish cast, and has been partially restored.
- If this form is employed, care should be exercised in order that the painted work be in all cases so situated that it cannot be rubbed.
- It would therefore be better if the stable referred to under the heading of "fortification" and situated outside the fort be used.
- The seventeen degrees eastward shall be drawn from the point where Maluquo is situated in said charts.
- I'm fond enough of the child, but she is a considerable embarrassment to a man situated as I am.
- The castle was situated in the midst of a small island surrounded by a moat thirty feet deep and twenty feet wide, over which lay a drawbridge.
- It is situated in the valley of the Litany, at an elevation of two thousand eight hundred and forty feet above the sea.
- The portion occupied by the Latins and Greeks is very beautifully situated on the side of the mountain.
- The fortress Hammenhiel is very well situated for the protection of the harbour and the river of Kaits.
- Off the north-west coast of that kingdom are situated the islands of Inniskea, containing a population of about 400 human beings.
- Upon his estate at Kreisau he built a little mausoleum, situated on a beautiful eminence, embowered in foliage.
- It was the only English post on Ontario, situated as it was towards the southwest corner of the lake.
- The differences in the properties of lines whose wires are differently situated with reference to each other and surrounding things are interesting and important.
- Brant and some of the redskins accompanied the lieutenant-governor as far as the Thames river, where was situated the village of the Delawares.
- The town is beautifully situated on the borders of the Henares River, two thousand feet above the level of the sea.
- Consequently we assert that they lie and are situated a distance of one hundred and fifty degrees west of the divisional line, as we have shown in these discussions.
- These homes, capable of accommodating two thousand and fifty orphans, are beautifully situated on Ashley Downs.
- The town of Ladoga; it was situated at that time on the river Volkhov which debouches into the lake of Ladoga.
- They number about two hundred families; while there are about two hundred and fifty more families in another and interior village situated on the headwaters of the same river.
Definition of Situated
Located in a specific place. | Supplied with money or means. | simple past tense and past participle of situate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Situated in a sentence
sentence with Situated
Situated used in a sentence
Situated make sentence
make sentence with Situated
make sentence of Situated
Situated sentence in english