Short & Simple Example Sentence For Skiff | Skiff Sentence
- The skiff progressed rapidly.
- Another skiff proved to be stanch.
- The skiff seemed to glide.
- The skiff was very soon out of sight.
- The skiff was rocking violently.
- I turned the skiff decidedly.
- They followed the skiff along shore.
- The skiff was well out upon the sea.
- The clumsy skiff seemed only to crawl.
- We noticed a skiff or two waiting.
- A chief crossing the harbour in a skiff was shot.
- An hour later the little skiff was launched once more.
- A skiff came paddling along-shore.
- Her skiff shot alongside the motor boat.
- A pleonastic compound; a skiff is a boat.
- About the skiff bright jets of flame cut the fog.
- The skiff towed us another mile or so to a camping place.
- As his skiff grated upon the beach, she met him.
- Middy's gittin' the skiff ready to take ye out.
- On top of the house, the skiff always rested, bottom up.
- The skiff reached the shore of the Margaret island.
- Turning the skiff about, Gregory started for the launch.
- One of the starters was pulled up and down the line in a skiff to criticise.
- She stood up in the bow steadying the skiff as he sprang into it.
- She plunged her oars into the water again and the skiff shot away.
- A few minutes later the skiff was flying over the rocking waves.
- It is no fun to pick up a skiff adrift in a heavy sea and gale.
- Scarcely was he descried on the beach, when the general sent a skiff for him.
- And it takes more'n say to get a skiff like that one.
- One morning they had raised a single skiff adrift upon the face of the ocean.
- The young people's skiff glided gently along.
- In a moment more, the skiff pushed off and rowed toward the steamer.
- He was not habituated to space anyway, and the skiff had been bad enough.
- Having reached shore, we would find a stray skiff and go on.
- My skiff was destroyed, and my pursuer would not permit me to build a raft.
How To Use Skiff In A Sentence?
- They started for the shore in a dory just as my skiff was lowered over the side.
- Hence it is that the skiff build is gradually superseding the once universally popular gig.
- The men in the skiff then pushed off and turned to go back toward the pilot boat.
- They forced the skiff out into the current, headed directly for the opposite shore.
- Then he settled down to his oars once more, and the little skiff shot away out over the bay.
Definition of Skiff
(Can we verify(+) this sense?) (dialectal) distorted; awkward | to navigate in a skiff. | (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (weather, Nova Scotia) a deep blanket of snow covering the ground
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Skiff in a sentence
sentence with Skiff
Skiff used in a sentence
Skiff make sentence
make sentence with Skiff
make sentence of Skiff
Skiff sentence in english