Short & Simple Example Sentence For Slaying | Slaying Sentence
- Thy wounds are slaying me.
- He had begun life by slaying every doubt.
- Already he had gone within an ace of slaying a small boy.
- What should I do with slaying any more?
- Trembled with fear of slaying Polybus.
- Mrs. Talcott was slaying slugs.
- What is the metaphysical being who prevents me from slaying myself?
- The centre of the solemnity was the slaying and eating of the paschal lamb.
- Even now it still went on, slaying those who were half slain.
- Molly could not think that it would have led to the slaying of Amilcare.
- I fear I acted somewhat too hastily in slaying Michael the guardsman.
- C. BUTLER, Jason slaying Bulls of Aetos.
- Or slay me, and in slaying take from me Even a dead man's feeble memory.
How To Use Slaying In A Sentence?
- So the king sent and brought them back, and questioned them as to the slaying of the demon.
- All three swore that the first man came from slaying an unbeliever in the teeth of written law.
- The sorceress vows vengeance against Madhava for slaying her preceptor Aghorghanta.
- Then the king and the queen were greatly displeased with Sir Gawaine for the slaying of the lady.
- David slaying the lion; and finally Nehemiah at the building of the walls of Jerusalem.
- I suppose by this time they're at their old game of plundering and slaying on the frontier.
- In his desperation he would not have hesitated at slaying her, if by that deed he could have effected his escape.
- At the same time, one totem-kindred has no scruple about slaying or eating the totem of any other kindred.
- It says nothing in blank verse about the holiness of slaying a tyrant, but it is a step in the right direction.
- He has in his paper advocated the slaying of rulers; he is therefore a potential, if not an actual, assassin.
- Then to see himself squatting slothfully on his mat, while he was believed to be engaged in slaying lions, filled him with shame.
- They were angry, but there was something in the bold face of Papeiha that kept them from slaying him.
- We succeeded in slaying many hundreds, but their hosts were not perceptibly weakened, nor was their natural force abated.
- If women get at the secret, the whole race must be exterminated, men going mad and slaying each other.
- Then did he make safe all the road to the Jordan, slaying robbers and other disturbers of the peace.
- Setting fire to a neighbouring wood with the firebrands he seared the throat of the Hydra until he at length succeeded in slaying it.
- What our captors would have done with us all if they had not prepared homes for us by slaying the Armenians it is hard to imagine.
- Was the slaying of Abel the result simply of jealousy or a sudden fit of anger or of a gradual deterioration of character?
- At length, despite its fiery breath, he succeeded in slaying the dragon, and cut out its tongue as a trophy.
- The boy just then cared for nothing so much as hunting, so he and Fourie sat and discussed game and the slaying thereof.
- Chilperic, not daring to offend the church by slaying the fugitive queen under its protection, sent her to Rouen.
- The lancers had recovered themselves and were slaying the fugitives, while the Mexican cannon also hailed shot and shell upon them.
- It is your own default, said the lady, for ye have done a passing foul deed in the slaying of the lady, the which will be great villainy unto you.
- The sun, when beaten, cried out and revealed his great name, exactly as Indra did in his terror and flight after slaying the serpent.
- After slaying him, he so lost self-possession that in his flight he behaved like Odin when he flew off in terror with the head of Suttung.
- A few minutes later the invaders were spreading through the ship, hunting down and ruthlessly slaying the marines whom they outnumbered three to one.
- What a waste of ingenuity Master Potts displays in this recapitulation, where he is merely slaying the slain, and where his wisdom was not needed.
Definition of Slaying
present participle of slay | Killing, especially murder of a human.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Slaying in a sentence
sentence with Slaying
Slaying used in a sentence
Slaying make sentence
make sentence with Slaying
make sentence of Slaying
Slaying sentence in english