Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sliced | Sliced Sentence
- Garnish with sliced cucumber and serve.
- Serve with wedge-shaped section of sliced ham.
- Mix well and then spread between the thinly sliced bread.
- Then the glacier will yawn like a sliced junket.
- Serve with sliced hard-boiled egg and mayonnaise dressing.
- When boiling hot, pour over the sliced beets.
- She sliced the potatoes thinly on a "slaw" cutter.
- Noon Cold sliced meat (left from Sunday).
- Bring to a boil and then cook slowly until the sliced quinces are soft.
- Add layer of thinly sliced bananas and then a layer of shredded orange.
- Now spread the top of the cake with three bananas sliced very thin.
- Also sliced tomatoes have a particularly fine flavor if fried in bacon fat.
- Place in a baking dish and cover one inch deep with sliced bananas.
- Turnips, instead of being sliced before boiling, should be boiled whole.
- Cover with sliced oranges, cut into small pieces with a sharp knife.
- The Kentuckian was dragged down and held while the knife sliced again.
- There were roast chickens and ducks, sliced cold meats, and country sausages.
- Place in a saucepan and add One and one-half cups of sliced onions.
How To Use Sliced In A Sentence?
- Add three cupfuls of sliced raw corn and when it is lightly browned pour off nearly all the fat.
- On this day, between the disks of her beaten biscuit showed the pinkness of sliced ham.
- Strangely enough, the wife was thinking the same thing, as she sliced and sifted and weighed.
- Place two tablespoons of shortening in a pan and fry the sliced tomatoes, turning frequently.
- Large fish should be cut into suitable pieces; sliced fish may also be prepared in this manner.
- The common soldier who touches a Gurkha is more than likely to have his head sliced open.
- Next a layer of sliced onions; then a layer of sliced tomatoes; repeat, making two layers.
- One-half cup of finely chopped onions, One quart of thinly sliced cold-boiled potatoes.
- Pare and cut in dice Two carrots, One cup of celery, One cup of sliced onions.
- The cake was then baked in a round tin and when sliced resembled the pink of watermelon filled with black seeds.
- Measure and place six quarts of this juice in a preserving kettle and add the apples, sliced very thin.
- Heather and whins had seeded on the sliced faces, and after them the hardy silver birch and the hardier green fir had sprung up.
- To 1 quart of the sliced potatoes use a scant half pint of milk, which should almost cover the potatoes.
- His breath came quick, and a spirt of blood jerked from a sliced cut in his forehead at every pump of his heart.
- Now add one and one-half cups of sliced onions to the fat in the pan, left from browning the cutlets.
- A few cold boiled potatoes sliced and mixed with this dressing, and a head of lettuce, makes a very nice potato salad.
- Then imagine its length sliced in two, and each half, by force of dead weight, falling away from the other.
- Some of the nicest portions of the meat were sliced off and put on a platter to send to the great house for Boss and his family.
- The brick-work is sliced through, as with a cheese-knife, to admit the railway, giving a complete section of the work.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a round platter, pile neatly in the centre a dozen red radishes sliced thin with the red peel left on.
- Six large, thinly sliced potatoes will make about five quarts of potato chips when fried and may be kept several weeks in a dry place.
- When it comes to a boil, drain off, add one pint of hot water containing two sliced onions and a little ginger.
Definition of Sliced
That has been cut into slices. | simple past tense and past participle of slice
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sliced in a sentence
sentence with Sliced
Sliced used in a sentence
Sliced make sentence
make sentence with Sliced
make sentence of Sliced
Sliced sentence in english