Slipperiness In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Slipperiness | Slipperiness Sentence
- For slipperiness and general hazards this road baffles description.
How To Use Slipperiness In A Sentence?
- For, the Englishman has accurate perceptions; takes hold of things by the right end, and there is no slipperiness in his grasp.
- Owing to the slipperiness of the pavement, they lost their balance a little; it seemed to him as if they were both rocked by the wind in the midst of a cloud.
- As I alighted from the train, I had almost come to the ground through the slipperiness of the platform, which was coated with ice.
- Grasping the rope with both hands, he kept the knot from growing tighter; then sliding through the noose with the slipperiness of an eel, he dropped to the ground.
Definition of Slipperiness
(uncountable) The property of being slippery. | (countable) The result or product of being slippery.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Slipperiness in a sentence
sentence with Slipperiness
Slipperiness used in a sentence
Slipperiness make sentence
make sentence with Slipperiness
make sentence of Slipperiness
Slipperiness sentence in english