Short & Simple Example Sentence For Slow | Slow Sentence
- Progress was slow in any case.
- So that our going was slow and wearisome.
- The tongue slow and the eyes quick.
- Water rudders for steering at slow speed.
- The horses dropped into a slow walk.
- Then she smiled her slow smile and held out her hand.
- A slow old horse pulled it along.
- He had that slow and heavy philosophy that wears well.
- Sir William was not slow to act.
- Captain Warfield ordered with slow sharpness.
- Thorough Tuition from slow Biplanes to fast Monoplanes.
- Occasionally there is very slow transmission in these speedy days.
- The broadening of human thought is a slow and complex process.
- This fact I knew well, and was not slow to use my knowledge.
- Mrs. Stiles came walking across the floor, slow and lugubrious.
- The Stage Managers V. Slow Music VI.
How To Use Slow In A Sentence?
- Gray was very slow and awkward over his unaccustomed work; but tea was at last got ready.
- Certain strains of ferrets cause rabbits to bolt rapidly, while others are slow and sluggish.
- He is very slow to believe my mission; he chides me bitterly if ever word be spoken anent it.
- The chief was slow and taciturn in answering, but at last burst forth in no uncertain language.
- His march was so slow that he did not cross the Oxus till two years afterwards.
- Rosamond Merton was silent for a long minute, and then she suddenly smiled her slow smile.
- He was slow of speech, with a nasal twang that reminded me of Dr. Horace Bushnell.
- In the lower stages of existence the extermination of evil has been the work of a slow and gradual process.
- In this slow progress they presently came upon a somewhat nondescript figure at work in a potato-patch.
- With me his relations grew less formal, for he was not slow to discover that we had one pleasant weakness in common.
- He was limping very rapidly, but when he came along the veranda and entered the room his gait was slow and dignified.
- Then had arisen, from neck to forehead, a slow and terrible flush that deepened to the end of the reading.
- In my life I have paralleled very closely the slow realisations that are going on in the world about me.
- To be very ill is not pleasant; but the slow process of getting back strength is often less pleasant still.
- As he was making his way back from the last adventure, he was seized with fever and forced to move by slow stages.
- He could have sworn once that he had heard a footstep that was not his own, a slow and wary footstep, among the brambles.
- The little old lady had never seemed so long in making her appearance, nor the bells so slow to begin.
- Most fortunate of geese, whose liver is fattened by a slow fire to figure presently here with the daintiest and noblest of viands!
- This, to be sure, was a slow process, but it was an improvement over spending the night going around in a circle.
- When they saw the golden feast invitingly spread, they were not slow to enter, and the doors were quickly closed upon them.
- Mr. Stott thought that his watch must be slow until it was found that every other watch agreed with his exactly.
- From a long jagged wound, half hidden by his matted hair, blood was trickling in a dark slow stream.
- I was not slow to discover my value in their estimation, or to exercise, in its fullest extent, the capricious tyranny of conscious power.
- They are swift or slow at need, may be halted without want or waste, and have no vicious instincts to be combated by whip or spur.
Definition of Slow
Taking a long time to move or go a short distance, or to perform an action; not quick in motion; proceeding at a low speed. | Not happening in a short time; spread over a comparatively long time. | Of reduced intellectual capacity; not quick to comprehend.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Slow in a sentence
sentence with Slow
Slow used in a sentence
Slow make sentence
make sentence with Slow
make sentence of Slow
Slow sentence in english