Short & Simple Example Sentence For Slowness | Slowness Sentence
- With some slowness he rose to attend the repast.
- But slowness and caution were of little avail.
- They passed with equal slowness and impartial darkness.
- Well, one must submit to the slowness of this people.
- Rickie filled them in with the slowness and the accuracy of a child.
- The slowness of its advance is due to the care you have taken.
- And to this slowness we must add long spells of utter idleness.
- Contrast with this toilsome slowness the speed of the junk bound down-stream.
- In unusual or violent weather the slowness of mail carriage was appalling.
- The heat continues intense, and this explains the slowness in advancing.
- As he progressed with slowness and caution, his mind worked swiftly.
- We may complain, perhaps justly, of the slowness of this process.
- Five minutes went by--five ages for slowness of movement.
How To Use Slowness In A Sentence?
- And he turned his back with a slowness which made his resolution the more unmistakable.
- Despite the mud and the slowness of the going high spirits ruled the little train.
- She continued to walk slowly; the slowness was as remarkable as her haste had been.
- Here again only extreme caution and slowness permitted the colonial army to hold its ground.
- Each battalion was advancing, with slowness and awful pain, but all were advancing.
- Then he very carefully let the water run away, and waded with a curious slowness to the bank.
- It is certain that Jeffrey was a little dashed by the slowness of his success at the bar.
- The distance I had travelled was not great, but the slowness of the gait of the oxen had tired me.
- Toward this, with increased care and slowness in the progress, Dan made his way.
- He wondered at the deliberate slowness with which Rawhide Jones and Toothy began their errand.
- What unaccountable slowness sheriffs and their deputies sometimes exhibit in the execution of their writs!
- As the man is to the animal in the slowness of his evolution, so is the spiritual man to the natural man.
- He became impatient with the slowness of the waiters, who had seemed to hurry unnecessarily the night before.
- Somehow, doubtless because of my slowness of tongue, my side did not seem very big compared with theirs.
- It is probably to this circumstance that we must attribute the slowness of the human race to take advantage of the energy of combustion.
- His ill-humor increased during the journey; he complained of the badness of the roads and the slowness of the horses.
- It was just these details, and the slowness of his speech, which alone accentuated his foreign origin.
- No misery or guilt daunted her, no impatience at slowness tempted her to resort to artificial methods of cure.
- They, too, were incensed both by the slowness of the federal response to the disaster and by the portrayal of the evacuees in the media.
- With the perverseness of feminine nature she construes strength into coarseness of fibre, slowness into brutal indifference.
- I held out my hand for the paper, and he gave it to me grudgingly, with a spiteful slowness of movement.
- In deliberate slowness he returned up the divide, and got the spade from his retreat, then brought it to the cove.
- He was explaining his slowness as head of the deputation and was glad, he said, to have a word apart with these two.
- Four or five days of uneasy pretence passed with a swiftness that irritated certain members of the party and a slowness that distressed the others.
- He pulled with exceeding slowness and care now, lest the metallic object hook against the far edge of the loophole.
- But the marshal, impatient at the slowness of the butchery, ordered the men to desist and to fire the place.
- There was in his movements an easy and graceful deliberation, but back of his slowness was a chill, wary strength.
Definition of Slowness
The quality or state of being slow. | (physics) A unit, the reciprocal of velocity, that delineates the amount of time required for an object to travel a given distance.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Slowness in a sentence
sentence with Slowness
Slowness used in a sentence
Slowness make sentence
make sentence with Slowness
make sentence of Slowness
Slowness sentence in english