Small Number In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Small Number | Small Number Sentence
- Even the above small number soon dwindled.
- Louisiana had a small number of natural beds.
- Therefore they choose a small number to act for them.
- Such indeed are to be found in no small number.
- A very small number hesitatingly took their seats.
- A small number joined the ranks of the picketers.
- Not the least curious is the small number of negroes.
- It had only a few combs, and but a small number of bees.
- A small number of Democrats favored the measure.
- Of his panel paintings only a small number have been preserved.
- Only a comparatively small number of hickories have been planted in this state.
- A very small number of gentlemen had submitted to the orders of the governor.
- On the death of his father he came into possession of a small number of slaves.
- At last the old mayor was defeated at the election by a small number of votes.
- We have invited only a small number of people for the morning, but most select.
- Among them a small number of white crosses appeared, drawn with chalk.
- Considering the small number of pieces, the scale of form is remarkably varied.
- The Bee, after lodging a small number of males in them, hastens to leave them.
How To Use Small Number In A Sentence?
- The further reports show from this time an astonishingly small number of deaths.
- The number of persons killed on the occasion has been reduced to a very small number.
- But a small number of these slabs were collected on account of their great weight.
- I speak of our first mission which was composed at its arrival of a small number of religious.
- The matter chiefly concerns the very small number of women who desire the privilege.
- The small number of the eggs that constitute a batch also leads to the same conclusion.
- Occasionally a beggar approached, but the boys were surprised by the small number of mendicants.
- The small number of sternal ribs is even more characteristic of birds than mammals or reptiles.
- I see it in the small number of names which appear in the list of contributions to any good work.
- A few years ago, only a small number of houses were on the hillside or the hilltop.
- In her own salon, none might enter who were not of the small number of the elect.
- This is one reason that the slang of a small number of people spreads and becomes general.
- If they consented to admit us, it was only in a very small number and in second-rate offices.
- A very small number of squirrels or mice can get away with a vast number of seeds in a season.
- Next day few of that devoted sixty were alive, a very small number escaping by swimming.
- Their position, and the small number of them, indicates that the flesh had been used as food.
- Moreover, but a small number have set aside this fourth part, and they have done it very seldom.
- Its burrow branches into a small number of cylindrical cells, forming the homes of as many larvae.
- Occupied by a small number of people, such a room looks out of proportion, stiff and empty.
- Therefore, so to speak, compared with dreams, but a small number of shots of this kind are fired.
- A small number, including a man on a white horse, rode off in a vague way to the west.
- Nevertheless, comparatively speaking, only a very small number have been translated into English.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Small Number in a sentence
Small Number sentence
sentence with Small Number
Small Number used in a sentence
Small Number make sentence
make sentence with Small Number
make sentence of Small Number
Small Number sentence in english