Short & Simple Example Sentence For Snickered | Snickered Sentence
- Hairoil snickered a little.
- Dave snickered slowly.
- Somebody snickered and the sound ran along the line, gathering volume.
- Sadie snickered as she climbed in and told Jeems to whip up the team.
How To Use Snickered In A Sentence?
- Berkeley Fresno, in the corner, snickered audibly, at which the trainer scowled at him.
- Halleck drew up and looked so melodramatically important that the meeting snickered behind their collective hands.
- I couldn't hear what she said, but from the way she snickered I knew she was poking fun.
Definition of Snickered
simple past tense and past participle of snicker
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Snickered in a sentence
sentence with Snickered
Snickered used in a sentence
Snickered make sentence
make sentence with Snickered
make sentence of Snickered
Snickered sentence in english