Short & Simple Example Sentence For Snipes | Snipes Sentence
- The plovers and sandpipers and snipes run rapidly.
- Went to the common room, and supped on the snipes with Dr. Dry.
How To Use Snipes In A Sentence?
- If you snipes wouldn't gab so much, but listen to what I say, you'd git along better.
- In snipes the colours are modified so as to be equally in harmony with the prevalent forms and colours of marshy vegetation.
- Here flocks of strand snipes and flamingoes fly constantly before the traveller, as if to direct his course.
- On this occasion the Adjutant skilfully snipes the Colonel's queen in the sixth move.
- The piping of snipes and other waders was heard among the rushes, and now and then a coot or waterhen flew along the surface, beating the still waters with its flapping wings.
Definition of Snipes
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of snipe | plural of snipe
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Snipes in a sentence
sentence with Snipes
Snipes used in a sentence
Snipes make sentence
make sentence with Snipes
make sentence of Snipes
Snipes sentence in english