Short & Simple Example Sentence For Snowing | Snowing Sentence
- It was snowing again.
- It was snowing at the time.
- It was snowing a little.
- It was snowing thick and fast.
- It was still snowing stormily.
- It had been snowing with us at intervals all day.
- One day it was snowing downright hard.
- Or dogwood blossoms snowing on the lawn?
- It was snowing heavily and the wind was rising.
- It was growing dark and still snowing briskly.
- It was snowing fast then, and she kept him all night.
- It was broad daylight, and snowing fast.
- Was it snowing I spoke of?
- It was snowing quite steadily, and the wind still blew.
- The Snowing of the Pines.
- On the next day, Saturday, it was still snowing hard.
- All that day and all the night before it had been snowing hard.
- It had stopped snowing and everything shone palely in ghostly white.
- It was snowing when we crossed the hills, and it was fearfully cold.
- It stopped snowing at last and the weather turned clear and crisp.
- We are hungry for war news, and besides, it is snowing again.
- Toward night the wind lessened, though it was still snowing fast.
- The freezing cold seemed to chill me to the bone, and it was snowing hard.
- Winter came Snowing and blustering through the Manor trees.
- Oh, yes, it had been snowing hard at Crystal for two hours past.
- It was snowing so hard you couldn't see the bus until it was 20 feet away.
- Continued snowing till one o'clock, and about four it became perfectly clear.
How To Use Snowing In A Sentence?
- Breakstone thought it likely that it was already snowing on the distant mountains.
- Here it was quite dark, and the boy saw through the window that it was again snowing heavily.
- It had stopped snowing as suddenly and quietly as it had begun, and the stars had come out.
- It was snowing thickly, so that but little could be seen beyond the improvised shelter.
- It has been snowing for a long time, but Clyde says he will take me hunting when it stops.
- It was snowing too thickly for any of them to notice that this part of the track was entirely new to them.
- Sammy was desirous of getting out through the cave entrance to see if it had stopped snowing and what the prospect was for clear weather.
- It had been snowing slightly since morning, and now the flakes began to come down thicker than ever.
- It was again snowing hard, and the east wind cut through my bourka as if it had been a thin linen jacket.
- It was snowing and growing late when he wrote to a steamship agent making inquiries and asking for plans of staterooms.
- It was snowing hard, and the afternoon grew dark rapidly, and the whirling flakes pursued a blinding career.
- When the time came for Mary to start homewards it was snowing fast, and she did not like the prospect.
- Pierre saw that, though it was still snowing beyond them, there were no whirling flakes between him and the Child.
Definition of Snowing
A fall of snow.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Snowing in a sentence
sentence with Snowing
Snowing used in a sentence
Snowing make sentence
make sentence with Snowing
make sentence of Snowing
Snowing sentence in english