Solidifying In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Solidifying | Solidifying Sentence
- I did not succeed in solidifying it, but only in causing some deposit.
How To Use Solidifying In A Sentence?
- The silence seemed transmuted to a slowly thickening essence solidifying round them.
- Would not matter solidifying after fusion form a glass, a vitreous, rather than a crystalline product?
- It is impossible to make a clear jelly with them, and by soaking in water to destroy the sea flavor, the solidifying property is lost.
- There are only two means by which snow becomes crusted; one is this packing and solidifying by the wind, and the other is thawing and freezing again.
- Seeing that, in most cases, they would be hermetically enclosed in molten and quickly solidifying silica they could not be acted on to any great extent by aqueous agency.
- If not too saturated, the cupriferous glass soon becomes nearly colorless, but immediately on solidifying assumes a red color and becomes opaque.
- Since anethol is the most valuable constituent, and the solidifying point of the oil is roughly proportional to its anethol content, oils with a higher solidifying point are the best.
- Through the separation of the moon, the human body had for a time become supple; but the more it continued to grow on the earth, the more the solidifying forces got the upper hand.
Definition of Solidifying
present participle of solidify
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Solidifying in a sentence
sentence with Solidifying
Solidifying used in a sentence
Solidifying make sentence
make sentence with Solidifying
make sentence of Solidifying
Solidifying sentence in english