Short & Simple Example Sentence For Solitude | Solitude Sentence
- Darkness and solitude shine, for me.
- An old fort and a mosque stand in solitude on the top.
- Whom I may whisper, Solitude is sweet.
- I was more than two hours in solitude under this painful conflict.
- Studies And Solitude Of The Greeks.
- La solitude se fait autour d'elles.
- Its one charm lies in the solitude and freedom of a vast unpeopled waste.
- Ici ma jeunesse se passait dans la solitude au sein de la nature.
- Which in my solitude I fondly cherish'd?
- What a feeling of solitude and desolation, deep, far-extending snow gives one.
- Tom Osby grew restless under solitude ere long, and made friendly advances.
How To Use Solitude In A Sentence?
- He gazed at his friends with some of the pain of his coming solitude in his eyes.
- A lifetime in great solitude sharpens the hearing to the most extraordinary extent.
- The desert solitude had stooped him with its awesome burden of brooding silence.
- In this deserted mansion the wounded man had to lie in solitude for many weary months.
- Whenever your solitude weighs on you, come in and let me give you a cup of tea.
- We remain in the solitude of our covert without speech; almost without feeling.
- In this solitude his companion was the Bible, brought on shore by him from the ship.
- For solitude sometimes is best society, And short retirement urges sweet return.
- He needed solitude in order to face the stupendous bit of information Mrs. Fane had given him.
- He had powers then of doing precisely the right thing which in solitude might have been dormant from lack of motive.
- And within the last few weeks her solitude has been cheered by the arrival of a companion from her native forests.
- All the houses were dark and in a perspective of complete solitude our two shadows dodged and wheeled about our feet.
- My continued solitude only still further enfeebles me, and really my weakness often amounts to a swoon.
- Before he obtained his liberty, he lost a companion which had for two years helped to beguile the solitude of his captivity.
- For all those years he had occupied, day after day, the solitude of a little confessional in the chapel.
- It is a nobler sight to behold a knight-errant assisting a widow in solitude than a courtier-knight complimenting a damsel in the city.
- He was a melancholy man, who pursued his art in the solitude of his cell, but made it a source of penance to him.
- Here the deep solitude is broken by no murmuring brooks, no warblings of birds, no thunder of the waterfall.
- The land was too broken and too barren for anything but grazing, so that she felt fairly sure of having her solitude unspoiled by anything human.
- He had known what it was to share life right down to the core with another human being, and when that has once been, solitude redoubles its sting.
- I had not been long under the roof of the Count, when our solitude was enlivened by another inhabitant.
- The spot was a lonely one, lonely with that oppressive solitude always to be found where the great hills of ages rear their towering heads.
- To be left alone in that nearness solitude entails meant torture, the torture of loathing, of shrinking, of revulsion.
- To your eye, fresh from England, it would appear desolate from its solitude and oppressive from the vastness of the scale of scene.
- When out, there is the serene pleasure of silent stroll upon the vast expanse, the inspiring solitude beyond which there is only Sea.
- Jersey seemed to promise both peace and solitude in which to pull herself together after the strain of the last few months in New York.
- The soul of the missionary or parish priest has a thousand dangers in the solitude of a village; but with prayer and mortification he can overcome all.
- Are not all its pleasures, all its associations more essentially adapted to such natures; and has solitude one single compensation for all its depression to such as these?
- He had said to himself that the all-knowing one would only preach again about the evils of solitude and worry his head off in favour of some forlornly useless protege of his.
Definition of Solitude
Aloneness; state of being alone or solitary, by oneself. | A lonely or deserted place.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Solitude in a sentence
sentence with Solitude
Solitude used in a sentence
Solitude make sentence
make sentence with Solitude
make sentence of Solitude
Solitude sentence in english