Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sometime | Sometime Sentence
- She had now for sometime resided entirely with them.
- It took him sometime to get warm again.
- That tone means sometime in the next few hours.
- I who am Charles, was sometime Romeo.
- He added that he hoped to meet Mr. Lopp sometime next week.
- You may sometime be called upon to save another person from drowning.
- For a bodye hath dyuers lynes metyng sometime in one corner.
- Suppose we stayed alive, and sometime an honest ship took us off.
- He never really noticed it, but she felt he would sometime love the doll.
- I'll find you sometime in a way that'll make your hair stand up.
- For happy roads may yet be long, And bliss must sometime bed.
- The Merchant, sometime Banker-by-night, as now, began evening up chip-stacks.
- I hope York never gits caught sometime like that man I knowed back in Indiany.
- He hadn't been so good to me for sometime as he wuz for the rest of that day.
- You don't need money anyway now, but sometime you may need a friend.
- It was built sometime previous to Braddock's time but was not used after 1756.
- With me it winter kills sometime in the winter each year, I don't know when.
- I gen'rally git even sometime or 'nother, and I'll git square now.
How To Use Sometime In A Sentence?
- This was adopted and promulgated sometime before the constitution proper was framed.
- And sometime they rushed together with such a might that they lay both grovelling on the ground.
- The larval stage of this insect leaves the nuts and enters the soil sometime in the fall.
- But sometime later, as he was dozing off, a sense of reassurance began filtering into his mind.
- Once again Kosciuszko was called to measure swords with his King and sometime patron.
- And Mr. Endicott had said he might pay for it sometime when he got to be a great lawyer.
- But for all that she intended, sometime that evening, to meet Art Osgood if he were in town.
- I was, commissioned for the duty of discovering Livingstone sometime in October, 1869.
- I do not even know that I do such things, but I 'ave been told that it sometime 'appen.
- There is a law here which the world will sometime understand and use in the cure of the diseases that afflict mankind.
- But in the beautiful golden sometime when the telephone ceased from troubling and the weary ones might rest.
- His father was Edmund Bridgeman, sometime high-sheriff of that city and county, A.D. 1578.
- Her dress was not so clean as sometime it had been;" the beginning of the end was plainly come.
- Normally, the pistillate flowers will reach full development sometime between these two periods of pollen shedding.
- He often ventured so far out to sea that neighbors warned his parents that he would sometime go too far and never return.
- Him nam'st thou ancestor whom all the world Knows as a sometime favorite of the gods?
- Then they hurtled together as two wild bulls rushing and lashing with their shields and swords, that sometime they fell both over their noses.
- He had sometime before left college, where he had taken high honours, and was looked upon as a young man likely to rise in the world.
- After several successive failures the mines had, sometime in the seventies, been put upon a basis, seemingly permanent.
- But you're a dear fool, and sometime I may be able to remember that and nothing else.
- And there Sir Marhaus did so nobly that he was renowned, and had sometime down forty knights, and so the circlet of gold was rewarded him.
- That day at the club, Bruce in his depression had a chat with Goldthorpe, his golfing companion and sometime confidant.
Definition of Sometime
Former, erstwhile; at some previous time. | Occasional. | At an indefinite but stated time in the past or future.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sometime in a sentence
sentence with Sometime
Sometime used in a sentence
Sometime make sentence
make sentence with Sometime
make sentence of Sometime
Sometime sentence in english