Short & Simple Example Sentence For Son Who | Son Who Sentence
- Happy is that son who has such a father!
- It is my son who is in question here.
- Is that the son who is in the army?
- It was her son who caught her as she fell.
- It was his own son who lay in yonder jail.
- Yes, it was his son who lay on the bier.
- A father once had a son who spent ten years in school.
- He had one son, who was jist like him.
- The baronetcy died with his son, who left only daughters.
- For the sake of my son who is all I have to live for.
- The Son, who all our sorrows bore.
- Mother (to son who has fought on most of the Fronts).
- Harlay had a son who was Advocate-General.
- Mr. Wernwag had an only son who was named Edward.
- She had an only son who was of comely form and handsome countenance.
- With him was his son who was now old enough to accompany him in his wanderings.
- He wished it was the son who had died instead of the father.
- It was his son who was paying, after all it was right he should take his share.
- He outlived his son, who drank himself to death before he was thirty.
- It has passed into the hands of his son, who still lends it.
- Once upon a time there was a mother who had a son, who went to school.
- Twala turned and motioned to his son, who advanced with his spear lifted.
- He is the only begotten son, who came down from heaven; he is in heaven.
- Then all the family heard it, including the son who later became learned.
- He wishes to call back his son, who is in turn striving to recall his son.
- Nothing remained to her of the glorious past, but her son, who sat at her side!
- So they buried him decently, and brought up his son, who is alive to this day.
- Veronique was startled, and called to her son, who presently came toward her.
- Her son, who succeeded her, sat on the throne for a quarter of a century.
- My oldest son, who was then sick, has been restored to his usual health.
- He got grown-up son, who look after dem while him fader away fighting.
- Afterwards, having taken a wife, he had a son, who was the cause of his death.
- These, when he died, came to his son, who in ability and ambition was a cipher.
How To Use Son Who In A Sentence?
- If they were gambling together it might just as well have been her son who had owed it.
- He never dreamed that it was his son who was making the goat so wild with misery.
- Until very recently she received meat from some relatives with a young son who hunted frequently.
- All is forgotten, all is dead to him except the souvenir of the son who was dear to him.
- Then he turned to his son, who had drawn back as far as possible into the gloom.
- The king called down his second son, who said that he had been in the golden chamber.
- I have a son, who has just entered the service of this country, perhaps to die under its flag.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Son Who in a sentence
Son Who sentence
sentence with Son Who
Son Who used in a sentence
Son Who make sentence
make sentence with Son Who
make sentence of Son Who
Son Who sentence in english