Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sorceress | Sorceress Sentence
- But Ortrud was not a sorceress for nothing.
- The name of this reputed sorceress was Thergunna.
- Thus Tibullus says of a sorceress (i. eleg.
- I tell you, the sorceress who has bewitched him has bewitched you also.
- And so, with all due solemnity, the sorceress went to her work.
- Yet the morning found the powerful Sorceress still unsuccessful.
- That seemed a sorceress who wove Sweet spells of beam and bloom.
- Again the sorceress Medea came to the hero's help.
- These parents are the wine-god Bacchus and the sorceress Circe.
How To Use Sorceress In A Sentence?
- Fascinating, funny novel of a modern sorceress and an inhibited, bad-tempered doctor.
- She rescues Malati from the hands of the sorceress and restores her to her despairing lover.
- Nevertheless, the wise Sorceress did not despair of finding a way to liberate her friends.
- The Sorceress took a little time to consider this question, before she made reply.
- The colour returned to her cheek, and, opening her eyes, she fixed on the sorceress a wild gaze.
- The sorceress vows vengeance against Madhava for slaying her preceptor Aghorghanta.
- Finally the good Sorceress paused and drew a ring from her finger, handing it to Dorothy.
- Instead, it was Princess Gayelette, the reclusive but highly respected sorceress from the north.
- She had been the merriest of flappers and was now a sorceress to beguile with her arts in innocent and unconscious charm.
- At the right of the Sorceress stood Audah and Aurah, while at the left stood the Wizard and Aujah.
- To make her a sorceress was an ingenious device for getting rid of a much-decried element of the social variety.
- And now men cursed her, beneath their breath, as a sorceress who was to bring war and destruction upon them.
- The oracles of my Highland sorceress had no claim to consideration except in the matter of obscurity.
- The three knelt an instant before the great Sorceress and then stood upright and waited for her to speak.
- This was so unusual that every maid gave a start and even the Sorceress for a moment could not think what the alarm meant.
- The Sorceress looked through all her recipes and books of sorcery, but could find no magic that would raise a sunken island.
- I loved her, and I should love her more and more every day, that little sorceress who had so despotically and so quickly conquered me.
- The grand sorcerer Charka and the grand sorceress Thoubool occupied a conspicuous divan upholstered with cloth of gold.
- At last, his Canadian sorceress took compassion upon him, and declaring she was tired, asked him to drive her across the pond.
- The sorceress inquisitively examined the temple, and with surprise and pleasure encountered her own statue crowned with fresh cypress and faded roses.
- These would be commanded by the high priestess Zooly-Soase and the grand sorceress Thoubool in equal divisions.
- The Sorceress now asked her guests to seat themselves and a long talk followed, in which the Wizard of Oz shared.
- At that instant a flash of lightning hurled the dagger from his hand, and, instead of Rasalkol, the sorceress Hiorba stood before him.
- This I counsel thee fourthly: if a wicked sorceress dwells by the way, to go on is better than there to lodge, though night may overtake thee.
- Then the barons gathered them together, and said plainly they would not have those ladies burnt for an horn made by sorcery, that came from as false a sorceress and witch as then was living.
- As the sibyls sat in caves, so the sorceress sat in the dark archway, immovable when not sought, mysterious as are all her kind, and something to wonder at.
Definition of Sorceress
A female sorcerer, especially one who is elegant; compare witch.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sorceress in a sentence
sentence with Sorceress
Sorceress used in a sentence
Sorceress make sentence
make sentence with Sorceress
make sentence of Sorceress
Sorceress sentence in english