Short & Simple Example Sentence For Southeast | Southeast Sentence
- The southeast corner is rounded and braced or buttressed.
- One of the old provinces in southeast France.
- This is a mile and a half southeast of Bluff City.
- A town in southeast France, noted for its Roman ruins.
- An Indian graveyard was located a few rods from its southeast corner.
- Florence and Amelia will room together; they can have the southeast room.
- The family was located by Hale to the southeast of the Lutuami (Klamath).
- The effigy of Roscoe Conkling, by J.Q.A. Ward, is at the southeast corner.
- At the southeast corner of Thirty-seventh Street is Tiffany's.
How To Use Southeast In A Sentence?
- It had stopped its aimless scanning and was quivering steadily on the southeast horizon.
- The scanty remains of the episcopal palace may be seen southeast of the church.
- Then they divided the meat, and took a part of it to the southeast end of the village.
- To the southeast an evanescent greenish glow heralded the opening revels of the aurora borealis.
- Vast clouds growing out of the southeast almost covered the heavens now, concealing the sun.
- The hills, particularly to the southeast of the copper-works, are barren in the extreme.
- But the fifty-mile stage from Crockett to the southeast was the worst on the long line.
- The broad street beside the forum running southeast is the one down which Ariston fled.
- To the southeast of Shavli the Russians offered strong resistance yesterday to our advance.
- For instance, practically no people now pass through Ambawan, southeast of Bontoc.
- The little pair southeast of Aldebaran, called the Sigmas, is also a beautiful object.
- Green Leyton is another small village in the same parish of Hartburn, and is southeast of Rodeley.
- An immense emblematic eye painted on the southeast corner of the room glared down on each as he entered.
- In the southeast corner of the second room from the east there is an opening through the front wall which may have been a drain.
- They used to be not uncommonly seen in many sections of the southeast but are now found very locally and only in the largest and remote woods.
- You forget that the storm is over to the southwest, boys, and this red light lies in the east, or southeast rather.
- She kept well to the southwest until she struck the southeast trades, when she swung around on her course, headed straight for her destination.
- I want you to look at the upper southeast corner of that cushion, and see if there ain't a cat's hair there.
- To the east, heavy masses of clouds promised a renewal of the southeast trades, accompanied by sharp puffs and rain squalls.
- This, also known as Saltpeter Cave, is near Temple Hill, 9 miles southeast of Glasgow.
- The centre of gravity was suddenly shifted, and at a single stride the danger passed from the southeast of Europe to the northwest.
- Since last night the Russians have also been retreating near Mosciska and to the southeast of that place.
- The Atlantic coast line has a northwest and southeast trend and is indented by the bay or lagoon of Chiriqui.
- A southeast wind hurled tumble weeds and Russian thistle through the air at a twenty-nine-mile gait, and the gait went too.
- I found tadpoles in pools in rocky streams in pine forest at 3.3 kilometers north and at 8.5 kilometers southeast of Zacualtipan.
- Finding nothing, if ye strike southeast over the rises, ye'll head us off on the Dakota trail.
- In the southeast you will recognize the quadrilateral of Corvus, with the remarkably white star Spica glittering east of it.
- They are now in two villages, one on the southeast of the Missouri, the other on the opposite side, and at the distance of three miles across.
- The road now was all a part of the mad, overwhelming Sage Brush hurrying its flood waters to the southeast with all its might.
- Because of their great strength the labyrinth of German trenches and fortifications southeast of Neuville-St.
- This cavern, which is 3 miles southeast of Munfordville, has an opening at the bottom of a sink hole, requiring a rope or ladder for descent.
Definition of Southeast
Southeastern, southeasternmost; occupying a position that is relatively southeast of another. | Towards the southeast; southeastwards. | From the southeast, southeasterly.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Southeast in a sentence
sentence with Southeast
Southeast used in a sentence
Southeast make sentence
make sentence with Southeast
make sentence of Southeast
Southeast sentence in english