Southerners In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Southerners | Southerners Sentence
- The Southerners were angry.
- The Southerners were careful of their women.
- I hope the Southerners will be more considerate.
- The Southerners were rising by the thousands to defend it.
- The Southerners turned back to their boat.
- Some of the Southerners look real nice.
- The Southerners could not prevent its passage.
- The Southerners opposed the passage of this last law.
- Why did the Southerners object to the admission of Maine?
- So the instincts of the southerners whispered in their ears.
- Why should the Southerners have felt so strongly about this election?
- Why were the Southerners so afraid of any discussion of slavery?
- Could the Southerners have done otherwise than fire on the flag?
- Enough Southerners voted for the assumption bill to pass it.
- How had the demands of the Southerners concerning slavery increased?
- Most of you Southerners have, but when you catch up you speed all right.
- I have often found the Southerners rather touchy on this point.
- But the Southerners would have been glad to have a duty placed on hemp.
- The Southerners tied their boat to the wall and climbed upon the esplanade.
- How wonderfully these Southerners were like the Northerners!
- The Southerners not being gods, nor made even of iron, now turned and fled.
- How are the Northerners and the Southerners changed after they have gone West?
- The Southerners had fired on "Old Glory.
- What help did the Southerners hope to obtain from Great Britain and France?
How To Use Southerners In A Sentence?
- Many stanch Southerners and not a few abolitionists generated an electrical atmosphere.
- The Southerners were anxious to have the national capital as far south as possible.
- The fourth was the unfounded belief that Southerners were the better fighting men.
- At the same time the Southerners were uniting to resist all attempts to interfere with slavery.
- It was estimated that two hundred millions of dollars were owed by Southerners to Northerners.
- When the war eventually became inevitable, $200,000,000 were owed by Southerners to Northerners.
- That was hard sledding for a time and Southerners are not welcome in New York Society.
- Because," replied Dr. Latrobe, "we Southerners will never submit to negro supremacy.
- Consider some great southerners who have handled most exciting sectional themes without giving offence.
- Suppose the territory to be open to all; then southerners could go and carry slaves with them, and so could northerners.
- They were probably right, and for this very reason the Southerners wished to have slavery in the territories.
- But the Southerners demanded that the platform should pledge the party actively to protect slavery in the territories.
- As few Southerners are extensive travelers, there are necessarily few books of travel and description.
- Some of the young Southerners had ordered up sundry bottles of champagne, and were drinking the same in a corner.
- Their attacks were simply irresistible, and although the Southerners fought with their accustomed stubbornness and bravery they had to give way.
- Many persons in the North thought that the Southerners had a perfect right to secede if they wished.
Definition of Southerners
plural of southerner
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Southerners in a sentence
sentence with Southerners
Southerners used in a sentence
Southerners make sentence
make sentence with Southerners
make sentence of Southerners
Southerners sentence in english