Short & Simple Example Sentence For Space | Space Sentence
- Vast space available.
- B. moves into space 3.
- D. moves into space 1.
- F. moves into space 6.
- D. moves into space 4.
- B. moves into space 6.
- F. moves into space 3, and the trick is done.
- F. passes over B. into space 4.
- C. passes over D. into space 5.
- D. passes over B. into space 2.
- E. passes over C. into space 4.
- A. passes over F. into space 5.
- C. passes over F. into space 7.
- B. passes over E. into space 5.
- A. passes over D. into space 3.
- E. passes over A. into space 2.
- There were two cement pillars and the space between them had been tiled.
- There's all kinds of space on the walls for posters.
- It really seemed for a blank space as if my fall must have jarred the earth.
- Thus the coefficient of space utilization is increased from .50 to .80.
- The space occupied by the insulation is, in this sense, waste space.
How To Use Space In A Sentence?
- Never had such a beneficial change been wrought in the short space of eighteen months.
- Where economy of winding space is desirable the advantages of this may readily be seen.
- But there is a limit even to the space of time for which one can enjoy tea and buttered toast.
- After following the cross-road a space they saw the dim lights of a house ahead.
- Within a certain space their fancy revels, and then its lines are suddenly cut short.
- Heavens, but a man can think a lot in the space of time it takes to count three!
- The theatre is large, and every space was filled and prettily decorated with wreaths of flowers.
- In such a winding there would be no waste of space and a maximum amount of metal employed as a conductor.
- Frank had brought from the city quite a lot of gaily colored sheets with a blank space left at the top.
- It seemed to come from the pitch-black space between the posts on which the house was built, but he did not stop to investigate.
- The space between the conductors may be filled with either air or solid matter, or it may be a vacuum.
- The shadows divided, and what seemed to him the edge of darkness moved forward into the dimly lighted space at his side.
- In a row parallel to the base and four or five rods from it were four empty log houses with a space of about four rods between each two.
- The workman on the job had not yet tuckpointed the space he had covered, and had left behind some of his material, a trowel and other utilities.
- There was a vacant space behind the Wonderland, and across this people were running in the direction of the fire.
- And to each of these subjects, and to all others pertinent, the Cyclopedia gives proper space and treatment.
- This space was likewise covered with yew trees, clipped and cut in every conceivable form, after the vile taste of the seventeenth century.
- It would take too much space to describe all the victories, and relate the details of the burning of three hundred towns, villages, and castles!
- Year after year has the stretching process continued; but now the great company of linen drapers and hosiers have all the space that can be spared them.
Definition of Space
(obsolete, intransitive) To roam, walk, wander. | (transitive) To set some distance apart. | To insert or utilise spaces in a written text.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Space in a sentence
sentence with Space
Space used in a sentence
Space make sentence
make sentence with Space
make sentence of Space
Space sentence in english