Short & Simple Example Sentence For Spanning | Spanning Sentence
- It played jokes spanning millennia.
- Met spanning wachtte en luisterde men.
- A spanning or opening of a frame, and designed to carry the wall above it.
- Then burst an arch of wondrous radiance forth, Spanning the vaulted skies.
- There's an arch of color spanning the west; April is here!
How To Use Spanning In A Sentence?
- A fantastic bridge spanning the brief marshland, frozen by the moonlight, appealed to them.
- And, sure enough, just ahead, they could see its dim shape spanning the stream.
- Wij luisterden destijds met evenveel spanning naar elk geluid, als wij het nu doen.
- Her great, smooth bow lay straight ahead, metal hawser arm spanning the thirty feet between them.
- Where stood the Boykin Mill spanning the creek, whose rill Flows dark and deep.
- Two bellicose goats once encountered each other in the middle of a narrow bridge spanning a deep gulf and a raging torrent.
- The bridge spanning the lake and connecting the hamlet with the island, was grand with triumphal arches.
- The talk of building great bridges, of spanning mighty chasms, and of tunnelling mountains inspired the boy.
- He was conscientious and he improved on Manguino's spy network, spanning the continent.
- A construction of wedge-shaped blocks of stone, or of bricks, of a curved outline, and spanning an open space.
- For as Renwick approached, the men upon the other side succeeded in spanning the abyss, and one of them rushed over.
- Already the Dyaks had built a bridge, to be used, when the time should at last arrive, for spanning that gap on the trail.
- Once Sibley and the other American telegraph pioneers had spanned the continent, they began plans for spanning the globe.
- A rainbow was spanning the Upper Falls, and its brilliant, evanescent promise seemed to reflect in the face above.
- Als hij u nu nog in spanning hield, dan zou hij niet alleen koel en bedachtzaam zijn."....
- About eight miles from the Canal a line of redoubts had been built, spanning the gap between protective inundations and barring the way to Kantara.
- The river Ay has falls in its course two hundred feet high, and a natural bridge spanning it, nearly as remarkable as that of Virginia.
- They had nearly reached the end where there were some stone steps with a gravel walk above them, leading directly to the house, and a rustic bridge spanning the stream.
- A mile beyond, all was bright with the colors of sunset, and spanning the canyon in the graceful shape and beautiful hues of the rainbow was a magnificent natural bridge.
Definition of Spanning
present participle of span | The process by which something is spanned.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Spanning in a sentence
sentence with Spanning
Spanning used in a sentence
Spanning make sentence
make sentence with Spanning
make sentence of Spanning
Spanning sentence in english