Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sparks | Sparks Sentence
- He beat out the sparks and went on.
- You might drop the sparks on your coat.
- Like sparks in burnt-up paper.
- He continued to knock sparks from the log.
- Perhaps from sparks left by the six-seventeen freight.
- The cries continue: sparks burst forth.
- Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
- There was a swirl of ashes and sparks from the big fireplace.
- Living sparks seemed to leap from them to the eyes of the girl.
- She was looking down at the chevron of gold sparks on his sleeve.
- At any moment sparks might fly from it and rekindle the fire.
- He even fancied for a moment that his eyes gave out sparks of light.
- I saw a shower of hot sparks soaring upward into a black void.
- She shook her head, and there were little sparks of light in her eyes.
- Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
- He came within range of some tall, stacks sending out sparks and flames.
- The arch-Magian says the holy fire gives forth sparks of ill-omen.
- The sparks in Petronella's eyes matched the sparks in the Admiral's.
How To Use Sparks In A Sentence?
- Wielding the poker in both hands, he knocked sparks idly from a smoldering log.
- And he made the sparks fairly tumble over one another, so rapidly did he manipulate the key.
- If she were stroked two or three times, in the dark, blue sparks came crackling from her fur.
- No one will ever know, not even little Matyko, who drank the water with three sparks in it.
- By far the most common case of such emission of light is the emission of sparks from the hair when combed.
- Under suitable conditions ammonia can be decomposed into nitrogen and hydrogen by passing electric sparks through the gas.
- As this is a Country of Priests, you shall see ten Sparks of the Band to one of the Sword.
- In beating out the flames just here, he had failed to extinguish some tiny sparks in a hollow place at the base of the stump.
- They all three sat without talking, watching the sparks from the fire and the tips of flame that now and then reached above the huts.
- Rapidly he pressed the key, and the sparks flew between the points of his gap like tiny flashes of horizontal lightning.
- There were red sparks too, no bigger than fire-flies, and both the cracking noises and the sparks increased.
- Thus iron wire burning in oxygen throws off a shower of sparks and is brilliantly incandescent, but no flame is seen.
- A blood mare tore sparks out of the macadam, and a dusty military road began to ribbon out between the wheels.
- Scarcely had it cleared the track when 56 thundered past, its wheels sending out streams of sparks as the brakes ground against them.
- When they were all silent, he came in, and every step he made it seemed that sparks of fire were flying out from him.
- And it roared on, lashing at the wills of those who heard it, beating and stamping them out like sparks of a scattered fire.
- He moved his switch, pressed his finger on the key, and sent the bright sparks flashing between his gap points.
- Suddenly, ten yards in the lead down the dark tunnel the horse threw his weight back with a clatter of sparks and screamed as only a horse can.
- With fascinated gaze the ranger watched the sparks fly under Charley's manipulation of the key.
- Innumerable torches were now lighted, twenty-four being carried before each pasha; and the sparks of fire from them flew far over the plain.
- In dry weather, and when the hair also is dry, and especially immediately before thunderstorms, the same sparks are seen in all countries.
- By his side stood a huge black steed, which ever and again struck the ground impatiently with his hoofs, throwing up sparks of fire.
Definition of Sparks
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of spark | (informal) An electrician
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sparks in a sentence
sentence with Sparks
Sparks used in a sentence
Sparks make sentence
make sentence with Sparks
make sentence of Sparks
Sparks sentence in english