Short & Simple Example Sentence For Spate | Spate Sentence
- A spate of words poured from him, but they made no sense.
- The spate of Sir Richmond's confidences, it was evident, was over.
How To Use Spate In A Sentence?
- He sprang down into the road, shouting what sounded like a spate of curses in the patois.
- Conspicuous in his khaki among this spate of Italian gray, stood an English soldier contentedly munching dry brown bread.
- We dragged the river pools to no purpose, then, as the spate had ruined half our work, gave up the search and duly reported his death at headquarters.
- There had been an old broad-bottomed craft, used for fording in spate times, on a pool a mile or so up the glen, and the flood had brought it down and thrown it ashore.
Definition of Spate
A river flood; an overflow or inundation. | A sudden rush or increase.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Spate in a sentence
sentence with Spate
Spate used in a sentence
Spate make sentence
make sentence with Spate
make sentence of Spate
Spate sentence in english