Speaking For In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Speaking For | Speaking For Sentence
- I am not speaking for myself.
- Presently she continued as if speaking for herself only.
- I am speaking for mother!
- I am speaking for mother.
- They walked on without speaking for a few paces.
- They walked on without speaking for a time.
- We walked on together without speaking for a minute.
- Mercedes exclaimed, speaking for the first time.
- They jogged on, neither speaking for many miles.
- He had meant to do some persuasive speaking for Alston.
- He stopped speaking for a while, and I did not interrupt.
- Speaking for myself, I may say my curiosity is satisfied.
- Still, speaking for myself, I say this.
- I am speaking for Lady Cranston.
- You were speaking for C. K., not for yourself....
- He was speaking for others that with which his soul did not accord.
- Speaking for himself he did not think it would affect his output.
- He seems here to be speaking for our reassurance rather than historically.
- I am speaking for the moment only of the degree to which the testing comes.
- She ceased speaking, for there was a queer feeling in her throat.
- There, madam, is some wholesome blunt honest speaking for you.
- Miss Mehitable saw the struggle and refrained from speaking for a few minutes.
- I'm speaking for your own good, Randy.
- LADY MARY (speaking for all three).
- Speaking for myself, I can say that I have long been deeply interested.
- But I called to mind that I was speaking for his good, and stuck to my colours.
- Speaking for myself, I don't complain; I haven't had much to do with it.
- It is rejected by Waitz-Gerland, speaking for studious science in Europe.
How To Use Speaking For In A Sentence?
- We are not speaking for ourselves, but for those who can not speak for themselves.
- You have assigned to me the honorable task of speaking for the contributors to the building fund.
- He returned the scrutiny without speaking for an instant; then he put out his hand.
- Every lad was past speaking for another; each lay transfixed with his own personal fear.
- It seemed to her she heard some other voice, speaking for her, without her real volition.
- Some of them, indeed, took the opportunity of speaking for themselves; and who had a better right?
- We looked at one another without speaking, for how could we find words to express our feelings?
- I say 'strictly speaking'; for the ceremonies remain, waiving the formal religious rite.
- She ceased speaking for a moment, but Sidney Prale never took his eyes from her face.
- I did not look up while I was speaking, for had I met an angry glance I should have rebelled.
- Speaking for the Jews, at least, I know I am safe in inviting such an investigation.
- Comrade Kristan, speaking for the Slovene workers, emphasised the idea of Yugoslav unity.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Speaking For in a sentence
Speaking For sentence
sentence with Speaking For
Speaking For used in a sentence
Speaking For make sentence
make sentence with Speaking For
make sentence of Speaking For
Speaking For sentence in english