Short & Simple Example Sentence For Speechless | Speechless Sentence
- He was speechless with fury.
- Arnold was speechless for a moment.
- Bianca shrunk from me in speechless affright.
- Nathanael stood speechless with amazement.
- Zohak fell speechless from his throne at the intelligence.
- Rhoda raised her head in speechless amazement.
- I stared, speechless with amazement.
- Your sister-in-law will be speechless with jealousy.
- Mr. Long was speechless with indignation.
- The word "secret" held him speechless for some seconds.
- Mrs. Elmore remained speechless for some moments.
- Mrs. Lancaster stood in speechless astonishment.
- Mrs. Tag-rag and her daughter sat in speechless wonder.
- During this speechless contemplation minutes seemed like hours.
- The children remain motionless and speechless until it is time to go to bed.
- Pipa sinks back in speechless horror against the wall, and groans.
- Ebenezer Brown was rendered speechless with indignation for the moment.
- The Brigadier on the heights far above was speechless with rage.
- Samuel Quirk glared at his son for some moments in speechless surprise.
- The finding of the Bible on my person created a speechless pause.
- The Prince remained speechless for a few moments, as if with indignation.
- The captain and Cosmo looked at one another in speechless astonishment.
How To Use Speechless In A Sentence?
- I was speechless with frightened delight over her words, and the pressure of her hand.
- They stood and gazed at one another for a minute in speechless alarm and wonderment.
- She turned to him again, leaving the woman breathless and speechless with anger.
- And as for the two girls, they were utterly speechless under the pressure of feeling.
- They were speechless with dismay; they could not have pictured a worse thing happening.
- But she did not utter a cry; there was not a sound, all three speechless and motionless.
- She recovered herself, and stood to prevent his entrance, speechless with fright.
- Jinny, speechless with joy, ran down the slope and flung herself upon her husband.
- He lay there helpless, speechless for many minutes, glancing at this cruel tyrant.
- She looked at me with speechless embarrassment, sighed deeply, and a tear stole down her cheek.
- But can they melt the glowing heart, Or chain the soul in speechless pleasure?
- Struck speechless first by my relief, I continued silent from a very different cause.
- The crowd on the beach was speechless before she pulled in to shore and her worn-out occupants were disembarked.
- They threw up their hands in speechless intimation that the road was simply paved with refreshment-peddlers.
- Was she a criminal, the sight of whose execution threw them flat upon their backs in speechless horror?
- The clergyman stopped and stared at her, then at the couple beyond, who were quite speechless with astonishment.
- I heard the sound of a key being cautiously fitted to the lock of a little side door by the speechless lover who had sat opposite to me.
- Each person present had too much of his own acquaintances to bid farewell, to notice the speechless farewell which the soldier gave his wife.
Definition of Speechless
not speaking; not knowing what to say; silent, especially due to surprise, amazement, etc. | (archaic) Synonym of unspeakable
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Speechless in a sentence
sentence with Speechless
Speechless used in a sentence
Speechless make sentence
make sentence with Speechless
make sentence of Speechless
Speechless sentence in english