Short & Simple Example Sentence For Splendour | Splendour Sentence
- They are a dream of splendour not to be forgotten.
- And as a boon we hail the splendour from on high.
- Seest thou that house with golden splendour flush?
- In all the splendour Fortune can bestow?
- And Day itself drink splendour from these eyes.
- Like Atar, the Angel of Fire, your splendour glitters afar.
- The pomp and the splendour are too much for the poor fellow.
- Yet with all its splendour of traceried arch it is a comfortless place.
- But let us not be dazzled and blinded by the splendour of their achievements.
- Of splendour there is none anywhere, and of cleanliness there are few traces.
- A scene of terrible splendour met the gaze of the doomed leader.
- The sun is born in obscurity, and rises to a height of splendour at midday.
- We walked out, and dwelt in silent admiration upon the splendour of the scene.
- Into the night, and on, The strength and splendour of our purpose swings.
- Ah, may his splendour never die, May it live on eternally!
- We are children of splendour and flame, Of shuddering, also, and tears.
- Let dazzling stones in splendour glare; Utility's the gem for wear.
How To Use Splendour In A Sentence?
- You must have been a peasant among peasants to keep the splendour of it in your eye.
- Dublin is a splendid city, but its splendour is that of chiselled marble rather than real life.
- Xerxes left Sardis with the host amidst the same splendour with which he had entered.
- So defined, she was seen, with all her splendour of association, as incidental.
- Each vied with each in the splendour of the scarlet, purple, and gold upon stern and foreship.
- The splendour of the East, if it exists at all, is not to be seen in the bazars.
- Within your magic web of hair lies furled The fire and splendour of the ancient world.
- The ArchBishop had indeed come to this formality, clothed in a splendour never before seen.
- In looking back she saw that the festival of her life was an affair of tinselled splendour and glittering dust.
- They drive through the sky with splendour and with mighty music, and bring rain to the parched earth.
- The redness of his face is like the splendour of the sky; and the spotted skin that he wears is an image of the starry firmament.
- He sat in thought, not noticing the splendour around him, nor the lovely view over the smiling gardens.
- Do you not prefer the busy world to the chirping of birds, and the splendour of a court to the rude aspect of an uncultivated desert?
- And so it was that at noon he rode in pomp and splendour through the city gates, attended by his staff and a rather overpowering body-guard.
- In the face of Time's grey godhead shook the splendour of her spear.
- For the first time, the full splendour of the dream, the full squalor of the reality, swept down upon her.
- For the good of the service, it is necessary to surround certain offices with splendour and dignity, as a means of attracting men of merit to them.
- And nothing could exceed the splendour of his court and palace at Ctesiphon, nor the extent of his wealth and riches.
- The development of architectural splendour everywhere is really a sight worth coming to see, even from Italy.
- Then marching, ten abreast, one hundred thousand lanterns to assist the sun, partially eclipsed by the splendour of the procession.
- Let blindness veil the sunlight from mine eyes, I'll chant the splendour of the sunlit skies!
- After the Prince came a score or more of rich equipages filled with the beauty, the nobility, the splendour of this rich little court.
- The rule that as religion grows in outward splendour it also gains in inward strength and spirituality is strikingly exemplified in the case before us.
Definition of Splendour
British spelling standard spelling of splendor.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Splendour in a sentence
sentence with Splendour
Splendour used in a sentence
Splendour make sentence
make sentence with Splendour
make sentence of Splendour
Splendour sentence in english