Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sprang | Sprang Sentence
- She sprang to her feet.
- Patricia sprang up with her eyes alight.
- Apafi sprang wrathfully from his seat.
- Every one instantly sprang to his feet.
- So sure was he, that he sprang to the door and looked out.
- But Wenzinger sprang from his seat.
- Jessie sprang to her feet, as if she would go on the instant.
- I sprang up, slid down the ladder, and went out into the yard to meet him.
- Azrael sprang up, seized the glass, and crushed it beneath her foot.
- Whereupon Guard sprang up, overturning both jail and jailor.
- With a sharp exclamation Gray sprang out of bed and made a dash at him.
- With a mocking laugh Jerry sprang into the bushes along the road.
- Helen sprang to her feet, and Philippa gripped the sides of her chair.
- At the question, Corinna sprang up and made an impulsive step forward.
- He sprang quickly from his seat, and hastened joyfully towards the Prince.
- The Hungarian gentlemen sprang from their seats and reviled Banfi.
- Dame Vizaknai sprang towards Denis Banfi and seized his horse by the bridle.
How To Use Sprang In A Sentence?
- Suddenly a bulky shape sprang from the ground within a few yards of him and bounded away.
- He crouched in terror, and then sprang up and clicked his tongue in amazed recognition.
- Azrael sprang from the ottoman with glowing cheeks, and seized the beldame by the shoulder.
- The men sprang out silently, and the hush on the waiting throng seemed to deepen.
- Tears sprang to my eyes at sight of the big, aggressive patch on the left sleeve.
- Suddenly, with one bound, he sprang upon it, and seized the bar of the cage with his claws.
- I sprang up and ran to the door, with some faint hope, for the moment, that Joe had returned.
- The Englishman seized his pistols, sprang from his carriage, and called upon John to follow him.
- I had never a stumbling footstep, and though I sprang back again, I did not spill a drop.
- Then he sat forward and watched with the greatest eagerness, and he sprang out almost before we stopped.
- She dropped the broom and sprang into the house, slamming the door shut just as the lynx hurled itself against it.
- Archibald sprang to the floor in no small excitement; but the first thing he did was to see that both his doors were securely fastened.
- Swift as a beam of morning he sprang up the steps, and with one hand upon the balustrade bowed to the audience.
- He saw her dress gleaming among the bushes, and he sprang up the rocks to intercept the robbers as they bore off their prey.
- She looked charming with her great boa tied about her throat, and sprang into the dog-cart all lightness and joy.
- The alarm was given; the pirates threw hand grenades on deck and sprang up the main chains sword in hand.
- Like a little child somewhat impatient over a morning lesson, he shook his hair back and sprang upon his feet.
- I sprang over the back of the seat, and knelt in the bottom of the wagon-box, securing the rifle and cartridge-belt.
- A transient cult sprang up among the Javanese populace as the ancient sanctuary revealed itself anew.
- I did not care; for now a new excitement, child of the first and very like its parent, sprang within my breast.
- The brook sprang from a hot spring, which, after racing down the deep valleys, buried itself beneath icebergs and snowdrifts.
- Hard and white the day-dews stood upon the windows; the sky was clear as light itself, and my soul sprang as into the arms of freedom.
Definition of Sprang
simple past tense of spring
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sprang in a sentence
sentence with Sprang
Sprang used in a sentence
Sprang make sentence
make sentence with Sprang
make sentence of Sprang
Sprang sentence in english