Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sprung | Sprung Sentence
- Mabel also sprung up.
- A sort of intimacy had sprung up.
- Houses sprung up to interrupt their prospects.
- He sprung above the waters blue.
- Online communities sprung up seemingly from nowhere.
- I hunt for fooles and have sprung a covey.
- In an instant she had sprung upon the crupper.
- The men who had sprung upon the lad tumbled over.
- Replying with a hearty cheer, they sprung forward.
- All this has sprung from my wife Myrrhina.
- He had been wise to deflect the emotion that had sprung up within them both.
- He'll find his traps sprung and his bait gone.
- Sharp had sprung from his chair, and was shaking his fist in the air.
- He had not sprung up, but life and energy had come back to him.
- Fortunately, when he had sprung out of bed the feeling became less poignant.
- In our case, therefore, hate has sprung out of disappointed love.
- North and south of the Meuse a wicked harvest of hate has sprung up.
- Now suddenly my fortunes had sprung a leak, and scandal was pouring in....
- Mitglieder herum und verfolgte in atemloser Spannung Sprung auf Sprung.
- The right shoulder, and it is sprung pretty badly, too, Cousin Lance says.
- Mean time, the Sons sprung a new Mine, which answered their End.
- A Thought sprung at once into my mind: "I will become an author," said I.
- A glorious city had sprung up as though by the waving of an enchanter's wand.
How To Use Sprung In A Sentence?
- If anybody had then appeared before him, he would have sprung up and cried out.
- One of the leaders sprung over the taffrail, and eventually reached the launch.
- Then she sat up in bed calling her husband, who had just awakened too and sprung out of bed.
- At once it sprung up, and soon became a tree so high one had to look far up to see it.
- And men tear up the island-shading tree, Out of the soil from which it sprung at first.
- Evidently this fatuous busybody had not yet sprung the full force of the tremendous battery with which he believed himself armed.
- They were at the front door, and all hope of escaping into the desirable obscurity from which he had sprung fled from his mind.
- Brant was on the bridge, stumping to and fro to keep himself warm, for there was a chilly nip in the breeze that had sprung up during the night.
- As far as they could make it out at the distance they were, one of the passengers had sprung overboard and was floating around on a box or plank.
- For an instant they wavered, for Caterina had sprung upon the float and was gazing at them through her lorgnon.
- To increase our misfortunes, the ship sprung a-leak, and made so much water that we could scarcely keep her free.
- She lowered her head slowly with a backward gesture of her arm as if to keep me off, for I had sprung to my feet all at once as if mad.
- Ashley had the tact, sprung of his English instinct for moderation, not to express his good intentions too directly.
- Indeed, had not the captain, who was on the watch, sprung forward and caught hold of him, he must have inevitably gone overboard.
- Some time was to pass, however, before Thayendanegea could understand that he was sprung from a race of conquerors.
- It is not a little of this cry for Church Reform, that has sprung out of my labours and sufferings.
- Sometimes its wires were so sprung by this violent performance that it had the collapsed look of an umbrella that had had a misunderstanding with a cyclone.
Definition of Sprung
(slang, African American Vernacular) Utterly infatuated with someone; completely taken over by romantic interest. | (Australia, slang) Caught doing something illegal or against the rules. | (obsolete, nautical, of a spar) cracked or strained.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sprung in a sentence
sentence with Sprung
Sprung used in a sentence
Sprung make sentence
make sentence with Sprung
make sentence of Sprung
Sprung sentence in english